Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Mr-EG4
#337966 hey guys hows it going ! After selling my old Auto Civic i decided to buy another one! this is myManual Purple 1993 Honda Civic EG, which i absolutely adore. Not sure how many people are whipped over there cars, but im certainly one of them ! I bought this car off my brother who had bought it off my cousin, so its been in the family for a while & none of them really knew exactly what to do with it, so here i am with a billion thoughts. I want to keep the interior as stock as i can until i finish with the performance and exterior ! Any tips or help would be gladly appreciated :D

Currently:
Performance & Handling: Exterior:
D13B2 Nontec engine. Side mirror conversion
Chipped ECU Carbon fibre wrapped hood
X-Force Extractors 17'' STARCORP Racing Wheels.
Front Brake DRUMS

Future:
Performance & Handling:
B18 vTec (when this engine gets boring)
Full Exhaust System with 2.5-3'' Muffler + Silencer
K & N Air Filter
Suspension & Brakes (Not sure what company atm)
Front Strut Bar
Lower Control Arms

Exterior:
JDM Type-R Front & Rear lip
JDM Spoon Style Spoiler
JDM Honda Hood Bra ( take off the crappy CF wrap )
JDM Front and Back Tow HOOK
Black 15 OR 16'' Wheels. Not sure what to get right now however.

As you can see i still have a lot to work on but it will get done soon hopefully and i will keep in touch :D

[/img]
By DeanPant
#337967 Looks clean, love the color :thumb: :thumb:
By Mr-EG4
#337996 thanks dean! its still a work in progress, im ordering my Type-R front and rear lips today ! hopefully get them with in 2 weeks !
By Mr-EG4
#338036 thanks gtstripes & ahkten & Spiked ! your cars look awesome! im from minchinbury, towards mt druitt inbetween blacktown and penrith!

ordering lips today, what do you guys think? type R - BYS - Mugen? Im thinking type R or Mugen but not sure !
By Ahkten
Mr-EG4 wrote:thanks gtstripes & ahkten & Spiked ! your cars look awesome! im from minchinbury, towards mt druitt inbetween blacktown and penrith!

ordering lips today, what do you guys think? type R - BYS - Mugen? Im thinking type R or Mugen but not sure !

I like the BYS. I was actually looking at one for me. I'm actually thinking of switing for a Mugen though lol im tired of my type R one.
By Mr-EG4
#338043 yeah im thinking of going with bys style ! alot of people have type-r in my city, maybe something different ! i was thinking of this? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/92-95-Civic- ... 01c&_uhb=1
By gtstripes
#338076 ahhh ok :D

how bads trhe bushfires! drove into syd and on the way drove through thiiiick smoke! the CBD diddnt have much sunshine because of it! :thumbdown: