Post YOUR Hatchback here
By PirateEG
#337556 Picked her up swapped, but not running right... WAS JUST the IAT plugged into the IAVC! :lol:

Upgrades prior to me purchasing. I have kept.
B16A2, Front and Rear Strut Bars, Generic lowering springs, ebay steering wheel, VIS Racing Carbon Fiber hood.

Mods since owned.
Ridged subframe collars, Complete Energy Suspension bushings(only installed front thus far, waiting to upgrade rear LCA's), Front camber Kit (-1.1 degrees), Rebuild calipers, Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines, Drilled and Slotted rotors (came with car, Just ebay stuff), DOT 5 Brake fluid, Stainless Steel Braided Clutch line, K-Tuned short shifter (LOVE IT, if you have been thinking about one. DO IT!!), Flush Mounted Hood Locks w/key, Removed rear interior, replaced carpet with light weight cut to fit stuff.(as you will see, only took time on front :D), Synthetic trans fluid, Royal Purple engine oil, magnetic drain plugs (Trans+Engine), Front lip (waiting on rear, new junked bumper is red and the exhaust broken the one already on the car... need to figure a work around.), Gates Timing belt, ZERO GAUGE ground and power wires :lol: I was trouble shooting and love sub ground wires, so I have some THICK ground wires. Removed Power Steering, removed radio and speakers. I think that is everything... Finally have VTEC wired in.

Needs good tires, a good clutch, Coilovers, swaybars, paint (I think I might keep the front all black((Fenders and bumper(makes her look angry))) and better wheels. love the color of the wheels, but they were poorly painted and I need some slick looking ones.

Anyways... pics.

Some pics are newer than others, I have since painted the window trim back to black.

The interior was all vinyl dyed black. stock was blue, but drivers door was pieced together Blue, black and gray :?.
I also removed the passenger air bag and filled it in with scrap metal and bondoed it smooth. Was going to cloth cover it... but the UPS delivery guy damaged my 1 gallon of heat and water resistant spray grade adhesive, which has flammable vapors and toxic fumes (same stuff used to adhere vinyl tops on cars from the factory. That must have been a bad day for him. me=:lol: UPS driver=:x

anyway, so the dash was coated 6-9 times in filler primer then wrinkle plus was used. Does slightly lower the reflection you see in your windshield, but not as much as cloth would.
Last edited by PirateEG on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Punksz6
#337696 Nice Hatch, the wrinkle dash looks good but how is it cleaning? :)
By PirateEG
#337715 I actually have yet to clean it. Stays visually pretty clean, but I am sure there is some dust.
1. I would not use any cleaner on it, the idea is to lower the reflection you get off it.
2. I would imagine a dry towel or swiffer would do the job just fine.

Need to touch up a few spots that have gotten scratched taking the dash bezel off. Not super durable. But I will just touch up those spots with black craft paint.

As you can tell, I am more concerned with function than looks.