Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Laziz
#336562 Hi there! Here I have just 5 minutes to tell my story. I've got the Civic from my mother when I was 18 y.o. About 3 years have passed since I've got the keys from my new/old EG. After a few days I fell in love with the car :lol:
For the present day the following was done to the car:

Exterior/Interior:
- bodywork (rust stopped, new paint)
- Spoon spoiler
- Denji headlights
- Spec96 steering wheel
- Prelude IV seats
- EG6 long console (don't know how you name it)
- EK side skirts

Suspension:
- upgraded brakes: master cylinder from EG6, 282mm front brakes from Aerodeck VTi 1.8, 262 rear brakes from + calipers from ITR spec98
- 23 mm rear sway bar from ITR spec98
- poliurethane Energe Suspension red bushings everywhere. ( damn I hate it :x )
- KYB AGX adjustable struts/shocks

Powertrain:
- d13b2 carb => JDM h23a DOHC VTEC is currently getting under the hood
- Fujisubo RM-01A exhaust starting from catkiller

Currently preparing the car and my wallet for swapping H23a DOHC VTEC with 200 hp. I'll make it this winter, so stay tuned!

You can check out the page of my car on my web-site: http://carakoom.com/Laziz/cars/116/
:hehe:
Last edited by Laziz on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Laziz
#336570 Thanks, bro! Well, I think it's too early to talk about its condition, because the build in the progress. But regarding exterior - it's almost finished, I think.
By Punksz6
#336620 Love the First pic. Hatch looks good. :thumb:
By Punksz6
Laziz wrote:Thanks, bro! Well, I think it's too early to talk about its condition, because the build in the progress. But regarding exterior - it's almost finished, I think.

Civic_HatchSI ^^ Is a Girl, just to let you know. :lol: :thumb:
By Laziz
Punksz6 wrote:
Laziz wrote:Thanks, bro! Well, I think it's too early to talk about its condition, because the build in the progress. But regarding exterior - it's almost finished, I think.

Civic_HatchSI ^^ Is a Girl, just to let you know. :lol: :thumb:

Thanks for the tip :D