Post YOUR Hatchback here
By firsteg
#336242 so i figured i would finally create a usernameon this thread i have been over on dso for a while but have lurked on here for a good while

anyway i started off when i got my first car a 95 civic hatchback. i really enjoyed it for about a week before i started looking into engine swaps and other good stuff. so i first bought a d16z6 intake d16a6 cam and a new head that i ported a bit and refreshed with new seals.

then i got into the tunning part of things and set up a diy resistor box 450 dsm injectors and crome free. and started playing.

then the little d15 started smoking. i was wishing it was the head still so i bought a d16y8 head that i fully rebuild, new valvejob seals and everything else swaped that on and tunned it up pretty good. it was nice and fun to drive but still smoking.

so this summer i decided to go big i bought a f23 block and h22 head for cheap on craiglist and pickapart. i am making a build thread for that now.

the g23 vtec motor has been working well for me but with the low compression i was planning to turbo it when i built it. so i bought a 14b and made a header. and charge pipes. ill be posting much more about this latter.
By Punksz6
#336287 Nice glad to have you. And this sounds like a Nice build. Can't wait to see the pics! :thumb: :popcorn:
By dialup
#336664 Cant't wait for them pictures!