By 92dxeg
#335339 OK guys here is my 5 year long project
Its a 92 dx eg hatch..
built Poor man type r build 81.5 mm 12,5,1 cp ratio

here is the 1st day I got it as a shell

This was my 1st engine swap the good old ls swap

About after 8 months I got tired of the ls

here was the finished product

and just when u think every thing is fine its not the kid that sold mea blown motor then her split never to be seen again :x

here is the picture after my motor got re built after 8 long months

dyno time

197 hp 145 tq :thumb:

thanks to speed theory/xenocron

here was my basic build list

dyno tuned by xenocron
hondata s300 ecu
Built GSR ( all Motor 12.5.1)
Acl main,rod,thrust bearing kit
Manley Keepers
Weisco Pistons
Eagel Rods
81.5 mm boar
Block was Decked
Crank was boil $ Micropolished
Ferrea Bronze Valve Guides
Face Valves + 3 angle Valve job
Golden Eagel headstuds
Hondata intake manifold gasket
New oem oil pump
New oem water pump
New thermostat
New Fan switch
New Coolent temp sensor
pappers for every thing about the motor
motor has about 10k on it
i will send pics apon request
skunk2 shift knob
skunk2 shifter
Mint rsx type s seats ( black leather )
GSR motor,B16 trans with ls 5th

every thing went smooth with the motor for about a year and a hafe so it was about time to get rid of the shitty primer for some paint

this is the paint of the new 2013 dodge chargers

Figured it was time to get some rims

By chrono404
#335345 Hatch is looking good. Love the Pics with the Scooby Wagon. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#335349 i love the gold 92s against the white paint it looks great dude nice work :thumb:
By 92dxeg
#335353 thanks guys it feel nice when shit pays off..I am going to post some more pics this is just up to date and I never posted pics when it was primed cuz she was nothing to look at.. future plans are going to be jdm corner lights, fender lights, new vibrant exhaust I would like some carbon fiber parts but idk I like the suddle look
By 92dxeg
#335362 guys give me some ideas for upgrades motor wise and visual wise
By chrono404
92dxeg wrote:guys give me some ideas for upgrades motor wise and visual wise

Whats your compression ration, If its not to high look into Forced Induction via Supercharger or Turbo.

A Cool setup would be running a intercooled supercharged setup with a A/C clutch setup where you can turn the Supercharger on/off. This is doable with a High comp setup assuming you add the correct octane.

For more octane you can run an Aquamist setup and inject alcohol or a water/meth mix. I am planning on installing one into my WRX soon, One for a High boost/Advanced Timing map and a MPG map for my daily commute.

Easier setup would include an ITR/Skunk 2 Intake Manifold and bigger throttle body, Possibly a ITB setup with Plenum such as in the Toyota Blacktop 20v 4age.

Dont forget Nitrous, Its easy and if you tune it right, very reliable. I ran it for a long time on a stock d16z6 with I/H/E and spanked tons of cars including K-Swaps. We do have a section on it if your interested.

As for a Visual recomendations
- Lower it about an inch to remove wheel gap
- Some type of lip frount and back, I personally like the Poly Type-R Replica's found on ebay
- EK Sideskirts
- Red/Clear tail lights
- OEM Style clear corners
- Tint on rear windows
- Color match jams and engine bay

As for your car, I like it alot, Its clean and has alot of potential, I am sure that is pretty darn fast and you love it. The above are just a few thoughts of what I would do to the car if it was mine, However do what makes you happy, because in the end thats all the matters.

I'm pretty sure with a Color matched bay, and the above recommendations your car would be magazine worthy.
By teal_dx
#335377 Beautiful hatch - what a transformation! I don't think it needs anything. It goes fast... How does it stop? Maybe a brake upgrade when it comes time for new brakes? Hmmm good Rotm contestant here :)
By Punksz6
#335387 Looks super sick :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#335394 my only suggestion is to work on that stance! got some crazy mexi-flush going on right now.
By 92dxeg
Whats your compression ration, If its not to high look into Forced Induction via Supercharger or Turbo.

A Cool setup would be running a intercooled supercharged setup with a A/C clutch setup where you can turn the Supercharger on/off. This is doable with a High comp setup assuming you add the correct octane.

For more octane you can run an Aquamist setup and inject alcohol or a water/meth mix. I am planning on installing one into my WRX soon, One for a High boost/Advanced Timing map and a MPG map for my daily commute.

Easier setup would include an ITR/Skunk 2 Intake Manifold and bigger throttle body, Possibly a ITB setup with Plenum such as in the Toyota Blacktop 20v 4age.

Dont forget Nitrous, Its easy and if you tune it right, very reliable. I ran it for a long time on a stock d16z6 with I/H/E and spanked tons of cars including K-Swaps. We do have a section on it if your interested.

- Some type of lip frount and back, I personally like the Poly Type-R Replica's found on ebay
- EK Sideskirts
- Red/Clear tail lights
- Tint on rear windows

As for your car, I like it alot, Its clean and has alot of potential, I am sure that is pretty darn fast and you love it. The above are just a few thoughts of what I would do to the car if it was mine, However do what makes you happy, because in the end thats all the matters.

I'm pretty sure with a Color matched bay, and the above recommendations your car would be magazine worthy.

my cp ratio is 12.7.1 as of right now and I would love to do some sort off boost but its a little too high lol .. One day I was thinking about rebuilding for a turbo..
and that mexi flush is not staying there I am getting coils very shortly
also chrono404 most of the stuff u suggested is what I had my eye on already the only thing I would do different is amber corner lights and fender lights
and as for the color matched bay do u mean white ? cuz I was thinking same color as the rims then have the valve cover white think that would be cool
By 92dxeg
#335447 so what do u guys think look at my last reply
By FG2_Andrew
92dxeg wrote:

- EK Sideskirts
- Red/Clear tail lights
- Tint on rear windows

my cp ratio is 12.7.1 as of right now and I would love to do some sort off boost but its a little too high lol .. One day I was thinking about rebuilding for a turbo..
and that mexi flush is not staying there I am getting coils very shortly
also chrono404 most of the stuff u suggested is what I had my eye on already the only thing I would do different is amber corner lights and fender lights
and as for the color matched bay do u mean white ? cuz I was thinking same color as the rims then have the valve cover white think that would be cool

:thumb: :thumb:
By teal_dx
#335455 Gold bay with vhite vc would be hot too, as long as you plan on rocking gold wheels :thumb:

If you do the bay white and vc gold, you can always repaint the vc if you get different wheels to keep things matching.