Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Zackman
#332330 So I bought this car a few months ago, I had a 2000 civic hx (Automatic) that was driving me crazy. So i got a hatch. i'd always wanted one anyways so i pulled the trigger and bought this hunk.

It had a few problems, but nothing major. Obviously some front end damage, but the frame was straight and the body was clean. The motor had a few issues- Fried clutch, needed a new distributor, rat nest of a harness underneath the dash, etc... - and a few more things but over all a good pick up.

Mod list-

Engine-
CAI
Ebay Headers (Came with it)
Full 2.25 inch exhaust
Custom ECU (2 step, top speed limiter, yadayada)
10 pound flywheel
grounds

Tranny
Exedy clutch
ralzco short shifter
Shiny knob
Energy suspension bushings

Exterior
Carbon hood
15 inch Rota c8's
HID head lights
half a paint job

Interior
- In Progress -
reupholstering headliner
re painting everything black
re coloring dash

Suspension
JSK coilovers
blox LCA's
VMS Lower tie bar
front and rear camber kit

stereo
-TBA-

Here are some pics, you can see the progression.

By Zackman
#332331 And some more pictures... :thumb:

SHINY :hehe:

The bay

By Zackman
#332332 AND MY PLATEEEEEEE :hehe:

:windance:
By Punksz6
#332360 Nice looking Hatch.
By Zackman
#332374 Thanks guys! :thumb:

Im currently cleaning/sanding/painting all of my interior plastics black, im going to die my carpet and re upholster the head liner too. Any opinions on fabric for headliner/ adhesives to bond the whole thing? I really just want a clean and simple look.

Also in the works is my d16z6 swap. Im picking one up shortly and that will be in within the next monthish or so. Lots to look forward to with this car.
By Zackman
#332493 Well, did the head liner today. It came out awesome!

By Punksz6
#332869 came out great. :thumb:
By Zackman
#337608 Okay, haven't posted in a while, but my interior is back (And has been for a while, I am just lazy.... I painted all the plastics black, picked up some si rear seats, del sol front seats, custom embroidered door cards, arm rest, JDM Non-srs steering wheel, and the only thing left is my dashboard and carpet.

Exterior I've added carbon mirrors, and a carbon spoiler.

New BFG G-force sport comp 2 tires, 195, 55, r15.

New front drilled and slotted rotors, rebuilt calipers.

And I got a new intake, d16a6 cam and aem cam gear, and painted my ebay headers flat black. I put on a new muffler too, because I got in trouble. :thumbdown:

(Don't worry I put the cam gear cover back on)

And my Stereo is done too! I have

head unit- KDC-x997
Speakers- Blaupunkt 6.5 components in front, 5.25 in back. Magic series.
Amplifiers- SSL 1600 watt amp 4 channel, boss 1800 watt monoblock.
Subwoofer- Flat 12inch Alpine type R. (Loud).
And zero gauge going into a splitter for the amps, 4 gauge grounds and 12 gauge speaker wire.

I made a custom wooden board to mount the amps on, then i put the great stuff filler to hold the board in place and provide insolation. It's freaking awesome.

Also, Re did my ignition wires. This was scary. Don't ever buy a car with a half assed alarm...
Image :shock: :shock:
By xzachrickx
#337611 omg those wires are scary lol lucky nothing happened
By Zackman
#337617 Yeah.... I don't think I'm ever buying a car with an alarm installed in it again... I'll post a picture of this guys subwoofer ground when I get a chance.
By Mr-EG4
#337997 nice ride man looks sweet ! could you tell me where you bought that strut bar from? looks so neat :D
By Zackman
#338084 It's a cheapie DNA strut tower bar I got from a friend. They sell them on eBay though.