Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Graham
#332102 Bought this eg6 sir coming up for a year ago now, dunno why as i already had another eg6 at the time and another car, but bought it anyway, the paintjob and G5 number plate sold it :lol:

1992 Sir
B16a2 with bits of various other b series engines all over it :lol:
KAAZ Diff
Cusco Zero 1 Coilovers
Asbo tube exhaust
Private plate

That was pretty much it, was a total nail really but had some decent bits on it and the shell was allright and it was cheap, so i went for it!

Got it home and part of the deal was i didnt get the shite seat, steering wheel or wheels that were on it, so took them off and put on the knackered regamasters i had bought earlier that year and the broken seat out the blue vti i had and left it for a while

Andi put a b18c up for sale so i decided to go for that, have always wanted a b18 eg and never had one yet! It was a bare block and head so kept all the ancillaries off my b16 and got the p30 ecu chipped, it went in without too much messing about thankfully! Painted the bay whilst it was out but rushed it and it turned out seriously bad, probably shouldnt have even touched it!

Although it had Cusco coilovers theyd been setup so badly that 1 rear one had burst within a couple months apparantly... i ended up buying back an old set of Zero 2's from 1 of my old cars and making a good set out all the bits

This was the topmount on 1 of the zero 2's :lol:

The other had literally turned to dust, mad! I only really needed the dampers themselves as the rest of the part of the zero 1s were in good nick, so i got them all apart with a fair bit of heat and rebuilt them and painted them as i went

Bought pretty much any Cusco bit i could find, got upper front and rear braces, master cylinder stopper, front lower brace and a cage too...

Got the bent regamasters made round again, have primed them all now but yet to paint them white

Coilovers etc on, got some wing braces, itr subframe, steering rack, gearstick + knob etc etc

Mazda wheels lul

Did some polybushing

Got an asr brace and a 98 spec rear arb since it never had an arb at all for some reason when i bought it

Mugen airbox and Mugen manifold, had to modify the asbo pipe to join the 2.5" collector but thats all done and actually sounds decent

Also been on the hunt for these for years, got a drivers Mugen sideskirt of danf ages ago and held onto it in the hope of finding the rest of the kit... eventually got a front lip off Andi and then out of nowhere a passenger skirt turns up from a guy in Alloa :lol: never seen another complete original set for sale so pretty chuffed i held out for them

Will be painting them white but probably too much of a shitebag to run them all the time...

Got a big throttlebody for it, think its a Spoon one, its 70mm anyway. New vs old

Fitted most of the cage, long story but basically when it turned up a bar was missing, so i need to make up a rear bar or have one made, the rest is in, its actually an ek civic cage but took a chance and most of it fits okay, made a cunt of cutting the dash up but it was knackered anyway and looks race. Got martins old sparco circuit for a drivers seat and another sparco one for the passenger, will need to get some harnesses too

And thats just about up to date i think... doesnt really need alot before i can start using it, fix some leaky tyres, get the documents sorted out...

So now its:

B18c
y21 gearbox with Kaaz diff
Mugen dc2 intake
Mugen Manifold
Straight through exhaust
P30 ecu with a chip in it
Spoon Throttlebody
Cusco upper front + rear braces
Cusco 6 point cage
Cusco mc brace
Cusco Zero 2 coilovers
Itr subframe, rack, lower arms
Sparco circuit + corsa seats with buddyclub rails
ASR rear subframe brace with Itr arb
15" Desmond Regamasters with Advan a048s and volk wheelnuts
By FG2_Andrew
#332104 :thumb: cool car
By TrailerTrash
EH2_andy wrote::thumb: cool car

hell yeah :thumb:
By blk-civic
#332134 I lIke this spirit or your car
By *Miss_Honda*
#335899 Really nice :) i've paid so much for my Mugen frontlip i didnt search anymore for the skirts haha, i do have the Wingswest Rs but its still replica.
By ohDirka
#335974 I really like how this is something different. :thumb:

Keep up the good work. I like the direction you're going on your build.
By Punksz6
#336047 :thumb:
By Graham
#336408 I paid next to nothing for the whole lip kit, but it did take years to collect! I got the drivers skirt for free, £50 for the front lip :lol: and swapped a standard pair of wings + front bumper for the other side skirt

Thanks for the positive comments! Love driving this about town, so funny!