Post YOUR Hatchback here
By gostt
#332012 Hey every one

I would like to show you my daily drive which is going to become my new monster project!

It's a Honda Civic VEI, with the 90hp D15Z1. Powersteering, manual windows and mirrors, black interior.

183 000km on clock when i bought it in February, now it's 194 000.

I got a lot of parts to begin the project :

- Zenky coilovers
- Carbon hood Aeroworks
- Carbon fenders Seibon
- Carbon sideskirts Seibon (my old ones)
- Carbon trunk
- Carbon mirrors
- x2 carbon canards
- Carbon spoiler
- B16A2 engine with :
* ITR airbox
* Spoon filter
* Stage 1 clutch
* Blue NGK sparkplug wire
* Iridium sparks
* Carbon spark plug cover

Pictures when i first got it:

:bang:
By FG2_Andrew
#332023 nice glwb
By brandoff88
#332027 great start man, looks like an awesome base to a good project, looks like the b16 should make that little guy scoot pretty good, love the use of carbon fiber, you gunna paint the fenders the color of the body if you haven't already?
By gostt
EH2_andy wrote:nice glwb

Thanks sir :thumb:

brandoff88 wrote:great start man, looks like an awesome base to a good project, looks like the b16 should make that little guy scoot pretty good, love the use of carbon fiber, you gunna paint the fenders the color of the body if you haven't already?

Thanks for comment man!

No, i think i will leave all the carbon parts as they sits now, it will gives the car a even more aggressive look!

bigJOE671 wrote:Pretty cool how you got an engine as a passenger...hopefully you strapped it down properly.

Well, when you turn, you take the engine in your face, that's not that good. He should have wear its seatbelt haha!

Yeah, don't worry, we took good care of it.
By brandoff88
#332061 oh ok, imho I think it might be a bit tacky with all the cf up front but that's just my .02 cents, good work though and love that spoon shifter...its the sex :thumb:
By gostt
brandoff88 wrote:oh ok, imho I think it might be a bit tacky with all the cf up front but that's just my .02 cents, good work though and love that spoon shifter...its the sex :thumb:

Thanks for the honesty!

I want a really aggressive car and i think all the cf will help a lot!
By FG2_Andrew
brandoff88 wrote:oh ok, imho I think it might be a bit tacky with all the cf up front but that's just my .02 cents, good work though and love that spoon shifter...its the sex :thumb:

I kinda feel the same, ALWAYS been a fan of black cars with heavy CF though
By Punksz6
#332328 Nice hatch and the interior is Super Clean. Love the Carbon Fiber. :thumb: