Post YOUR Hatchback here
By dialup
#338910 Here's some images of the full install. With the exception of the carpet wrap but I've got the carpet ready! Need to do something about those wires too. Any suggestions?
By AutoXRacer
#338922 Damn that install looks amazing!,

You wouldn't happen to have a blueprint of it would you?!
I have a roll cage in my car and I gutted it, so I was looking at doing something like this and yours looks perfect!, lol

I wouldn't need the sub box or anything, just the measurements of the flat surface

I live in Calgary and would greatly appreciate it if you could help out, saves me a bunch of measuring!, =P
By dialup
#338992 Unfortunately I do not have any blue prints but I do have the measurements for the brace underneath holding everything in place. Since you do live in calgary, I am easily able to unscrew everything and trace it onto a piece of cardboard or something for you. It is very difficult to get the initial shaping done. Lots of trial and error.

This is not my original idea or creation. I do although have the measurements for the under braces. PM me for more information.
Original Idea: http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2969652
By Adriano Martins
dialup wrote:Here's some images of the full install. With the exception of the carpet wrap but I've got the carpet ready! Need to do something about those wires too. Any suggestions?

Looks sooooooooooooo nice!
By AutoXRacer
dialup wrote:Unfortunately I do not have any blue prints but I do have the measurements for the brace underneath holding everything in place. Since you do live in calgary, I am easily able to unscrew everything and trace it onto a piece of cardboard or something for you. It is very difficult to get the initial shaping done. Lots of trial and error.

This is not my original idea or creation. I do although have the measurements for the under braces. PM me for more information.
Original Idea: http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2969652

I would be so greatful if you would be able to trace it to cardboard, and thats the thing is trail and error sucks especially whenyou dont have the money to trail and error, lol

I will definitely shoot you a pm for sure. I would love to come and take a look at it if I could trace it! =)
By AutoXRacer
#339015 wow, my work computer is ridiculous!
if you can I will PM you my cell number,
I would absolutely love if you could do that for me, I will even come over to help unscrew and re screw pieces back together!