Post YOUR Hatchback here
By MilpitasEH2
#349061 Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately, i failed due to rpm being a little bit off, one hose wasn't the right hose and extremely high NOx lol. Now i need to know how to fix it then i should be legal free! :woot: My 15mph and 25 mph test is 3412 and 2846 measured respectively. Max is 716 and 764... :thumbdown:
By MilpitasEH2
#350545 @teal_dx Thanks teal! Your car is more admirable than mine. :thumb:

I guess Christmas came a little bit early for me. Hallelujah, Praise the Lord! Also, got some clear corner's but i can't install it since my tools got stolen... Didn't expect anyone to steal a heavy toolbox. :thumbdown: Got major plans upcoming Spring. Time for me to save money and pay off what i need to pay off. I'll probably post more stuff during the winter time, if i do come across a good deal that i cannot say no to. Other than that, going to roll fenders and you'll see this baby soon enough!

By MilpitasEH2
#351783 What's up everyone!! Hope you guys are starting off your year alright. Trying to get ahead of my bills and also owed my friend since i bought his wheels for the 2GS that i'm driving during the winter time. BUT, spring time is coming up meaning car season is near! Can't wait for my vision to come true! Lowered the car as much as i can, although it is not maxed out but very tempting :hehe: So here's a side view of my car so people don't forget i'm still here :D Lots of plans so i won't disappoint you guys!

By TrailerTrash
#351801 show me more :x :x :x
By CNeto
#352109 Goood! :thumb: The carbon backyard is anythinggg!! 8)
By MilpitasEH2
#352282 Thanks for reading so far guys! Might be behind schedule due to constant money spending(gas and bills). But decided to do the ek side skirt conversion. Should be easy BUT i don't know where the saw blade nor the tool to put the saw blade is at so i gotta wait till i ask my uncle where it's at unless you guys got another way of cutting :D Sorry guys the build is sooooo slow but surely the build will look better during mid spring/summer... hopefully :?

By MilpitasEH2
#352523 Hope everyone's week/day has been going good. Mine has been very productive; school wise and car wise. I've been trying to install the ek side skirts for now. Thinking about getting mudflaps since i just got paid. Also, thinking about picking up the flat clear side markers for the civic too. Getting small stuff while saving for the big thing :D Every Tuesday and Thursday for 3-4 hours, i try to drill at least two holes and file them as square as possible. And i honestly envy the people who only had to drill like 3-4 holes cause i had to drill 6/7 holes and i'm sore lol. It's an easy install, no doubt, but the time and energy you have to put into it is very taxing. But after a week and a half finally got one side done. Here's a picture of them on and how low it sits with my coils 90% maxed out. To all the "all go, some show" people, i really wish i could be like you guys. But considering the amount of money i have for repairs and the time i have to wait for the car to get out of the shop, i can't do it. But i give you guys major props, cause i love seeing race cars :thumb:

BTW, that's a whiteboard marker lol. Happy building everyone, stay tune! Hard to make money when you gotta focus on school and doing your own installation.
By MilpitasEH2
#352582 Hey everyone! so i didn't realize my mudflaps would come in, in like 2 days which i got today and you know what i said? EFF IT!!!! Got the sideskirts done and installed the mudflaps this is how she currently sits. The mudflaps was a :x to put on for the fronts. Does anyone know how to make it sit flush? Cause there's a gap on the mudflap and the fourth screw can't be screwed in due to the plastic part being cut off. It needs that final screw to be pushed in so it'll look 100% legit!! Not painting the sideskirts for now. Too tired and got homework too lol. Enjoy guise.

By MilpitasEH2
#354041 2 Months later:

Hey guys, just a little update!! Lots of stuff has been happening in my life, but it's not necessarily bad! Got a new job so i'm not a delivery man anymore. Thank the lord! :woot: Buuut, cars in the shop right now. So i thought i would buy some small parts and do small stuff while i miss her like crazy!

Painting the weatherstrips and windshield wipers!

EK front mudflaps for that little gap for the ek sideskirts that i installed.

DC2 stanley Clear Sidemarkers ordered from ICBmotorsports :thumb:

Summer's coming up, so hope you guys are ready 8) Happy building!
By MilpitasEH2
#354137 Cars back from the shop..

Meet maah baby Milano ((((:.

Quality of paint is good! Body work was good as well!
Small imperfections but i'm satisfied. $1200 from... Maaco. Now before i get bashed, remember guys, it's a build for a reason and especially since i'm still in college and paying everything with a job that pays 12/hr. But you get the idea! Enjoy! Got a hood bra and i gotta redrill holes for the front mudflaps but i'm going to wait till the paint is dry enough for me not to mess it up :?

By MilpitasEH2
#354156 @teal_dx :thumb: I appreciate it!! I'll live up to your expectations then teal!! If anything I'll try to aim for July's ROTM! Gunna take pictures in 2 weeks when the car is 70-80% cured aka 2 weeks! Finishing up front Si-R lip and windshield wipers. Then gunna start on interior! And hopefully fall and winter start on suspension and then the big stuff :hehe: