JDM Thin Side Moldings

Suspension:

Skunk 2 Pro-C
LS rear sway bar
Godspeed X Bar
GSR Front Strut Bar

*I know she needs a car wash.
Critiques/Tips would be greatly appreciated :thumb:
Last edited by MilpitasEH2 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 22 times in total.
By stubrun
#328751 looks good mate, a sleeper lol.
whats your future plans?
By MilpitasEH2
#328752 @stubrun Yeah i honestly get that a lot, Lol.

As for future plans, this is my daily driver for now. I'm planning to buy a newer and more reliable car for now. But my original plans for this car is to make it a beast on the track. As for mods, i'm planning to repaint it red unless i get a well paying job enough for me to paint it Carnival Yellow :thumb: Other than that, maybe get some interior and planning to wire tuck my engine bay. :thumb:
By stubrun
#328761 i want a set of blades :(

i wouldnt paint it, my bro use to have a jrsc'd k20 eg and that was on steelies lol
By MilpitasEH2
#328771 @teal_dx thanks man! I remember coming across your build thread. Not gunna lie, you're one of the people that made me wanna start a build thread! Yeah a lot of my friends like the blades on my car and I tend to go for the stock look with aftermarket performance and interior parts!

@stubrun you should! I get so many compliments on how blades look so nice on hatches! If I were to paint it I would powder coat it white but other than that, the polish look seems fine to me! Hahaah! What the heck! Ok I'm pretty sure no one wouldve expected a k series engine in a car with steelies lol.

Update for today:

Went to a family party and had my cousin test drive my car since he was an ex honda owner. Turns out my vtec doesn't engage. So planning to fix that ASAP! Never been in a vtec car so might as well make it as reliable as possible and as healthy as possible, hahaha.
By TrailerTrash
#328785 what ECU is hooked up?
By TrailerTrash
#328799 check engine light?
By MilpitasEH2
#328801 @Civic_HatchSI thanks! i actually went through your build thread and i have to say your car is SO awesome! :thumb:

@TrailerTrash No CEL. The last time i got a CEL was for knock sensor. And i just ended up chipping my p72 just because my budget was low and i had to choose from a $100 sensor or a chipping kit for $40 lol. But other than that, i've done my research and i heard that vtec is suppose to not "Kick in" hard and that the GSR's vtec is hardly noticeable compared to the B16s. Decided to watch some videos on youtube as to how the GSR's vtec is suppose to crossover some go crazy and some just get louder. So i'm not sure what to expect. :?
By stubrun
#328835 if you have never driven this in vtec, you are in for a suprise when iits hooked up :) :)
By MilpitasEH2
#330688 Got some new interior and exterior stuff for the car!

OEM FD2 weight 5 speed shift knob w/ a 3' shift extender 8)

OEM SIR LIP

I also got a new valve cover due to the fact that showing your timing belt could get you in a lot of trouble with the cops here in California. It's currently been sanded down but i'm just waiting for the weather to be less windy.

I also ordered a spoon silencer for my car since it's so attractive(in a bad way :thumbdown: ). Won't be coming in till 4-6 weeks. 8)

So i came up with a game plan. My specific order of mods will currently be Suspension-->Engine Performance-->Exterior-->Interior-->. BUT before all of that, i'm doing one last exterior mod before i start the cycle. But that's going to be a secret. Stay tuned!
By brandoff88
#330689 awww yeah I love sleepers, nice start man, I wish I had a gsr lol. gl with getting it to kick into vtec, and looking forward to what your planning for this! :thumb: