Post YOUR Hatchback here
By MilpitasEH2
#359464 I actually AIM'd you a LOOONNNG time ago regarding alarms haha. Specifically the door actuators. You've helped and I would but I don't even have a house for myself and the fact that funds are relatively low is no Bueno lol. I appreciate the offer! Yeah ever since my car wasn't on for a couple of months the two way remote died and once I charged it, it doesn't respond to the alarm so I'm using the one way now
By MilpitasEH2
#359483 Alright everyone. So this happened sooner than I expected...

Straight from Japan!! The specs on the wheels are 16 x 7 +45 so you know what that means... No more stance! Going for more of s a conventional look now :D but the real question is, does anyone know what wheels they are?!? Here's a hint, they're discontinued and real wheels. If you guess right you get a high five lol. But, the deal with the shipping was that if I wait 1-2 months then I'd only be saving 60 dollars. It reached the weight capacity for two wheels in one box so the guy said if he did ship one wheel per box i would be saving less than I originally planned so I said EFF IT! Now gotta buy some timers and sell the old wheels :woot: couldn't wait to show you guys and I hope the blue lip doesn't throw off the car..
Last edited by MilpitasEH2 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By MilpitasEH2
#359493 A little update with no pictures. The car has been successfully installed with A/C! No problems occurred whatsoever except the fact that I was missing parts like the AC condenser fan bracket lol. Now my next plan is just one more big part. It's either I get some Suspension parts or fix all the curb rash in my new wheels :? I gotta save as much money as I can in order for me to have any money for school and apartment stuff. And plus, being in California I have to deal with smog which is coming up real soon!
By MilpitasEH2
#359496 Nice guess! But they aren't work wheels :D Alright hint number 2 would be "Osaka."

Update AGAIN! So i was cleaning my inspire banner since it had all this crap on it and decided "hey, why don't i just try and see if i can reprogram my remote." And WA LA, i was able to fix my 2 way remote and was able to replace my 1 way remote battery just in case my 2 way remote acted up. So the situation with my alarm was that after being months out of commission due to hesitation of the car, my 2 way stopped working due to a dead battery. I decided to do some research on similar situations and supposedly, Viper 2 way alarms tend to do that when the remote hasn't been used for so long hence the dead battery. So with a little bit of the internet help, i just reprogrammed my remote and like 5 times since it kept on failing and BOOM! It works now! Now my only problem with my car, even wayyyyy before the whole engine swap and etc, the sensitivity of the alarm wasn't the way i wanted. So i'll go ahead and see if i can fix that. Also, the remote start doesn't work but who needs remote start anyways :eh:

So saving a couple of hundreds of dollars, i can possibly get some new parts for the car before i head out up north to Sacramento, Ca for school. And of course, the Honda will not be taken due to high car theft. But it's the summer time, and the main car events will be coming along in the bay area so i'm super excited. This upcoming friday, i will be attending a wekfest SJ premeet at our local clothing brand company with my friend who owns the blue EM1 in the previous posts. They are very cool with drag/show teams teams like Wyld Kardz, DSR, Team_Xclusiv, etc.Also, this sunday i will be cruising to a diner in Woodside, Ca. with coworkers and mr. bossman and his AP1 S2k along with the actual wekfest car meet after. So, stay tuned for more show pics and for my last parts upgrade before it's school grind for me.
By MilpitasEH2
#359516 Hey guys, so no new parts unfortunately but I decided to spend time with my coworkers, girlfriend and boss and go on a little "cruise" as my boss said today. So yesterday decided to raise the car half an inch and change my oil. Never get FRAM oil filters, they're so hard to get off... And we went up to a restaurant near Woodside, California only to find out that there was no parking for us lol! So we ended up going from Woodside all the way to Palo Alto to get some chipotle and the 2nd part was the craziest! There was a lot of turns and straightaways and I decided to run it as hard and focused as I can! Line up during the run was: AP1 S2000, s14 kouki, my EG, mk2 gli, and an rsx type s. And to my surprise I was keeping up pretty well! It was my 2nd time pushing the car that hard during a mountain run and I was hitting 70% which I almost never do since I just watch people do it lol! I need a better brake and suspension set up so I can handle those turns like nothing! It was difficult for me to focus since I had to think of my coworkers 240sx since his car was lowered and he would brake abruptly when there were dips and potholes. I also drag raced my boss's S2K just for kicks and man, his car was fast lol! Built AP1 head/ AP2 bottom block. Now, I don't normally do any of these shenanigans so I obviously do not advise it but sometimes, you just gotta live life! But it was definitely fun, I'm very inspired to get more functional parts then stance. But yeah, hope your Sunday has been well because I'm pooped from the adrenaline rush! Here's a pic of the ladies in the red dress :twisted: so for all you functional people out there, my car is still functional 8)

By MilpitasEH2
#359570 Found a good deal on an ITR 22mm Rear Sway bar and a 1st gen ASR subframe brace! Weird because i wanted to actually get some suspension parts done this year and was thinking that i would never find a good deal or have enough money. Literally one month before school starts, i find a really good deal! So i ended up installing them easily! Except that i needed to buy longer LCA to subframe brace bolts! If anyone ever has to get new hardware from your nearest hardware store, the lca bolt thread pitch is 1.25. For me i ended up getting the longest bolt with the 1.25 pitch and it fit perfectly! Hoping to get some Function 7 LCA's or get the new wheels on but i'm waiting for someone to buy my wheels or if i have extra money. Funny story, when i was installing the lca and sway bar, there were two black widows around the back of the car and a whole bunch of baby spiders so i ended up washing the back of the car lol!