Post YOUR Hatchback here
By HeikDiesel
#328309 Picked up this hatch to drive back and forth to work. Plans are to clean up the mess that the previous owner performed on this poor thing. Has a few good qualities like the black rear deck lid, rear speakers, arm rest, etc. Should be fun to play with when my red car isn't taking all of my funds. Questions/comments welcome.

By MG6
#328310 not bad. Now much editor get her if I don't mind asking.
By HeikDiesel
#328319 $800
By HeikDiesel
#328351 Yeah that pathfinder has been my daily for awhile. But it leaks like sieve and is getting old and tired. This will be a lot better for my commute. I'll probably put the pathfinder up for sale as a hunter's special.
By HeikDiesel
#328364 Colorado
By Trix
#328370 shit man let me have it for that price when your red civic is done lol, what is in the red car?
By HeikDiesel
#328397 Yeah its a hoss in the snow
By HeikDiesel
#328511 Car has a problem of a miss at very light throttle levels. Pulled the plug wires to inspect the plugs and #2 spark plug wire was covered in oil. Pulled the valve cover last night and adjusted the valve lash, installed new plugs and wires, and new valve cover gasket set. Car runs much better but I still get that miss at very very light throttle. I guess I'll check the TPS tonight and see what I find.