Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Engraved EG
reaperstk wrote:I got it on facebook...i live across the country in georgia lol..do really hope it comes down out here. Its mostly evos and subies and high priced cars out here. Never anything creative like that
also u wouldnt mind posting up a vid of u doing a little engraving would you. I would like to try it on a fender since mine is all messed up.

Actually, yes I would like to bring the car out there. Im planning on bringing this car all over when its completed. I havent been to the east coast in quite a while.

As for the video, this is the one short video clip I have of me working on the "Engraved EG". The camera is zoomed in so people can see the depth of the engravings. Im pretty much huddled over my art while engraving so its kinda hard to get a good angle with a camera to film. Tried filming many times. Hope this video clip is somewhat helpful.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=61 ... 0273098082
By Engraved EG
#328626 Engraved the DREMEL logo next. I think this logo is important considering all the tools I use for the "Engraved EG" project is DREMEL tools and accessories. :)

Then the Skunk2 Racing logo. I have also been a big fan of Skunk2 Racing products ever since the "Battle of the Import" days at LACR (Palmdale, CA), back in the late 90's. :) I miss those days.

By Engraved EG
#328628 Here is the start of the DC Shoes logo with a Japanese Rising Sun in the background. Located on the driver side rear quarter panel by the tail light.

Finished connecting the lines of the Rising Sun. Now just need to fill in the space around the logo to bring the sun rays out more.

By Engraved EG
#328642 After working on the driver side rear quarter panel for a while, I jumped up to the driver side door. I think it was time to add an iconic Japanese character, so I created my own DOMO.

DOMO holding a piston. The inner parts of his arms and legs are suppose to be lowering springs and the inner part of his body is suppose to be the computer chips inside of an ECU. It may not look like that though. LOL. :lol: