Post YOUR Hatchback here
By FG2_Andrew
#328045 Ohio users ftw. :thumb:
By MG6
#328056 :o 400, nice. Looks good
By red92hatchback
#328074 girlfriends little brother ran it out of gas. and then put a drop in it and expected it to run. When it wouldnt start after cranking on it a 1000 times, he got mad and started kicking and punching it. Said he was going to send it to pick and pull, so I offered him 400 and put 5 in gas in let it sit over night, came back next day and drove it home. Have not had a problem out of it yet. Just alot of body work and trying to make it look better
By red92hatchback
#328193 well to start it off, replaced the doors because they both where rusted threw. Then put a new hood and hood hinge. new gas shocks. new passenger door handle. New test pipe and tsudo n1 catback. I also have replacment quarters to install and a carbon fiber lip and a set of 17 inch rs-6's and apc eyelids.

What I plan to do with it is hopefully a ls/vtec with gsr trans. Nothing to extreme. Really want a daily driver with that little extra for whenever i want to cause some trouble. But things change everyday, especially when I come across new parts for a great price.
By red92hatchback
#328194 also plan on going with all red tail lights just like my other hatch and kinda starting to like the look of amber corners