Post YOUR Hatchback here
By liam_derv
leeb18c wrote:nice!! love the rims nice color

Thanks dude!
By liam_derv
#328591 just so you guys know, before the van, I owned an astra coupe, just to give you an idea how good I can make a car look in my eyes I will post a picture. this went from standard to this in 3 short weeks. costing about £2000 in parts alone.
By stubrun
#328596 VAUXSAUSAGE lol, sorry i hate vauxhalls lol
eg looks cool mate, the sticker bombing is a hit/miss but a white eg is a win for me
By liam_derv
stubrun wrote:VAUXSAUSAGE lol, sorry i hate vauxhalls lol
eg looks cool mate, the sticker bombing is a hit/miss but a white eg is a win for me

well, its each to there own mate. everyone has there own opinions :) thanks for the honesty. and yeah but shes for sale mate unfortunately.
By stubrun
#328652 well if you can flip it and make a couple of quid out of it i think i would do the same thing.
By liam_derv
stubrun wrote:well if you can flip it and make a couple of quid out of it i think i would do the same thing.

well, its either make money on it, or loose money, one reason im getting rid is because insurance companys are trying to pull my pants down and my cheapest quote is £9800 that ive found so far.
By stubrun
#328667 Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez £9800!!!!! I would get rid of it mate lol
By liam_derv
stubrun wrote:Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez £9800!!!!! I would get rid of it mate lol

having 6 points has its down parts! lol
By stubrun
#328672 6 points, tut tut naughty!
By liam_derv
stubrun wrote:6 points, tut tut naughty!

Yeah, had them a year, back when I was young and stupid. everyone makes mistakes.

I have had an idea, get my racing licence and use the civic for track only. could be a useful thing, but I need the sponsors for the funding. :/ hmmm
By liam_derv
#329234 Image

By liam_derv
#330598 I think a few civic enthusiasts will kill me, but its gone!! ive swapped the civic for a corsa, I know, sounds daft, but its not everyday you get offered a slammed corsa c, mint con, for an m reg civic, so I took the offer.

Sorry guys"
By liam_derv
#330632 maybe, I plan to be back in a Honda soon thou. maybe a ek?? who knows :) I shall be keeping this thread and keep checking the forum to see how you guys are getting on too :)