Post YOUR Hatchback here
By AutoXRacer
teal_dx wrote:Dayum! When you go, you go all in! :thumb: :thumb: Nice setup

Haha thanks Brian, yeah I have definitely been on this build for awhile now but because I had my daughter and moved into a gigantic house, funds aren't like they used to be and I can't just play with it anymore, so it's a slow process but I am getting all the parts together slowly, Lol.

I literally just need new Coilovers and I should be able to start working on the body and stuff again. I can't wait till all that is done with a fresh coat of paint, =)

But for the turbo set up I am so happy with all the parts I have accumulated and I am stoked to see what it does when it's all put together, reliably that CT26 will run up to 15 pounds with no issues, and having a Built B18C Block and Semi Built Head. It should push some good numbers when it's all done, =)
By AutoXRacer
#350900 This is my buddy Derrek's 96 Integra,
96 USDM GSR Block with Wiseco Low Comp Pistons,
Eagle Rods, ACL Race Bearings, Supertech Block Guard,
96 Type-R Crankshaft (If I am correct), and a couple other goodies,

96 USDM GSR Head with I think some brand of valves with a 3-way port and polish, and AEM Tru-Time Cams, unsure of what else.

Also he is selling me everything needed to do the swap except the axles because his are DSS Comp Axles, also is selling the S80 LSD Transmission.

The only reason he is selling it is because a buddy of his is selling his brand new built to the teeth, 98+ Type R Block and he has a Fully Built 98+ Type R Head.

So I am getting the Motor, Transmission, ECU, Engine Harness (Already Tucked) and all the little accessories with the motor for $2500! So I am pretty excited. =)

This is his newest set-up from August's Show&Shine here in Calgary

And this was his set up last year before the show,
By AutoXRacer
#350922 Mod List Updated for anyone interested in reading. =)

Engine:

96 USDM GSR B18C
AEM Tru-Time Cam Gears
Integra Type R Valvesprings & Seals
3-Way Port & Polish
Gates Racing Timing Belt
NGK Heat Range 7 Spark Plugs
MSD Wires
Drop Engineering Motor Mounts
Drop Engineering Transmission Mount
Painted Valve Cover
Billet Aluminum Oil Filler Cap
K&N Valve Cover Breather Filter
Mobil 1 5W30 Full Synthetic Oil
Integra Type R DC2 Intake Manifold
AEM Black Series Fuel Rail
Hondata Intake Gasket
B&M Fuel Pressure Controller & Gauge
Hondata Metal Plate Head Gasket
Wiseco Low Compression 81mm 8.9:1 Pistons
ACL Race Bearings
Eagle Connecting Rods
Supertech Block Guard
Type R Crankshaft

Transmission:

Integra Type R DC2 LSD S80 Transmission
ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
ACT Stage 2 Clutch
TCC-R Shortshifter
TCC-R Lightened Flywheel
Mobil 1 LSD Oil

Turbo Kit:

CT26 Toyota Supra Turbo
- CNC'd CT26 to T3 Adaptor Plate
- CNC'd Exhaust Outlet Flange
- 2.5" V-Band Flange & Clamp being welded on the turbo exhaust outlet
- Titanium Heat Blanket
- K&N Slim Air Filter
- 10AN Oil Drain Line & Fittings
- 4AN Oil Feed Line & Fittings
- 4AN Coolant Line & Fittings

FullRace T3 Top Mount Turbo Manifold
- Almost Brand New 2000km Used

Tial 38mm V-Band Wastegate & Custom Welded Dump Tube
- V-Band Clamps on both Wastegate & Dumptube Sides
- Current 7PSI Spring
- Additional 10 PSI Spring

2.5" EBay Downpipe
- Intend to weld V-Band Flange & Clamp to mount to Turbo
- Have to custom make to fit properly still.

Chipped P61 OBD1 ECU
- Chipped with a SST 27SF512 Re-Burnable Chip
- Currently with a P30 Basemap
- All Sensors Working
- Soldered in Zero Force Insertion (ZFI) Socket for easy chip removal
- All Main Capacitors Replaced
- All Professionally Done

BLITZ Super Sound BOV
- Has two outlet attachments, one filter and the other is open
- 2 Springs, One for soft and both for hard
- Brand New
- Missing Vacuum Line

EBay Intercooler
- Painted Flat Black

2.5" Charge Piping
- Professionally PowderCoated Black

Stage 1 Snow Performance Methanol Injection Kit
- Switched Solenoid to shut off
- Brand New In Box

440cc DSM Injectors
- Pigtails Included

52mm Prosport Evo Digital Boost Gauge
- With Sending Unit

Miscellaneous Parts
- VMS Mechanical Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
- NGK 7 Heat Range Spark Plugs
- Oil Pressure Sending Adaptor for Oil Feed to Turbo
- 10ft of 4AN Stainless Steel Line
- 3ft of 10AN Stainless Steel Line
- Titanium Heat Wrap for Downpipe
- Weldable Bung for Oil Pan
- 2 Weldable Bungs for Downpipe, O2 and Wideband

Engine Bay:

Russel Black AN Inline Fuel Filter Kit
SS Braided Clutch Line (Master to Slave)
Black AN Power Steering Delete Loop Kit
To Order:S2000 Clutch Master Kit
Battery Relocation Kit
Fuse Box Relocation
Engine Harness Tuck
Headlight Harness Tuck
Shaved & Welded Engine Bay
Carbon Fibre Hood Struts

Body:

To Order:VIS Carbon Fibre Hood
To Order:BYS Carbon Fibre Front Lip
To Order:BYS Carbon Fibre Spoiler
To Order:VIS Carbon Fibre Hatch
Retrofit D2S Morimoto Bixenon Headlights.
Phillips D2S 85122+ 4300K HID
JDM Fog Lights
H3 3000K HID
Blacked-Out Taillights (For Now)
Front & Rear EGR Racing Tow Hooks
Antenna Delete
Hood Pins

Wheels & Tires:

To Order: 16X8 Avid.1 AV-05 (BBS Reps)
To Order: Toyo Proxes R1R 185/45R16
To Order: BWR Open End Lug Nuts
To Order: ARP Extended Wheel Studs

Suspension:

Full 96 Spec Type R 4x114.3 Disk Conversion Kit
To Order: Function & Form Type 2 Coilovers (10kg Front & 8kg Rear)
Energy Suspensions PU Bushings Master Kit
Mugen Front Upper Strut Bar
Type R Rear Strut Bar
Type R C-Pillar Bar
GODSPEED Front Upper Control Arms
GODSPEED Rear LCA's
GODSPEED Rear Camber Kit
Aluminum Rear Subframe Brace
Aluminum Lower Tie Bar
24mm Progressive Rear Sway Bar

Exhaust:

Apexi N1 2.5" Catback
Cat Delete

Interior:

De-Branded FRP Bucket Race Seats
3 Pod A-Pillar Gauge Holder
ADD W1 52mm Digital Oil Pressure Gauge
ADD W1 52mm Digital Oil Temp Gauge
ADD W1 52mm Digital Boost Gauge
ADD W1 52mm Digital Water Temp Gauge
ADD W1 52mm Digital Air/Fuel Gauge
11" Rally Steering Wheel
NRG Black Short Hub Adaptor
NRG Black V2.0 Quick Release
Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
Black & Red Stitch Shift Boot
AutoPower 6-Point Weld-In Roll Cage
Rear Interior Removed
5 Panel Wink Mirror
Stereo & All Wiring Removed.
Rear Wire Tuck
Last edited by AutoXRacer on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By AutoXRacer
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Nice looking setup! You will love that Full-Race manifold :thumb:

Haha thanks. =)
Yeah it is such a sexy manifold, my only problem I might run into is good clearance because this manifold sits pretty high and I have a CT26 Turbo so it is fairly large. I have good risers just incase but I will have to see when that time comes. =P

Still parting out your build?!
By Civic_HatchSI
AutoXRacer wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Nice looking setup! You will love that Full-Race manifold :thumb:

Haha thanks. =)
Yeah it is such a sexy manifold, my only problem I might run into is good clearance because this manifold sits pretty high and I have a CT26 Turbo so it is fairly large. I have good risers just incase but I will have to see when that time comes. =P

You shouldn't have any hood clearance issues, but like you say worse case you have the risers. No, I started working on it again last week :wink:
By AutoXRacer
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
AutoXRacer wrote:

Haha thanks. =)

You shouldn't have any hood clearance issues, but like you say worse case you have the risers. No, I started working on it again last week :wink:

Sweet. Well I guess I shall see. =)
And awesome! I was sad when I saw your part out, I was inspired by your build to boost. =)

Did you get new cams since your skunk2's shit the bed?
By Civic_HatchSI
AutoXRacer wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
AutoXRacer wrote:

Haha thanks. =)

And awesome! I was sad when I saw your part out, I was inspired by your build to boost. =)

I sold a couple things, then started freaking out haha.. I realized it was a bad idea. Awe that is cool you got some inspiration from old Reddrick. I know boost is a PITA but it is defiantly a thrill when it runs ;)

From what I can see, you seem to have good knowledge about it and you picked some high quality parts. I can't see you having to much trouble with yours. Just remember it is all about a good tune and proper assembly.

I actually found a new set of a pro1's on a local forum bnib, so I am hoping to pick those up next week.
By AutoXRacer
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
AutoXRacer wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
AutoXRacer wrote:

Haha thanks. =)

I sold a couple things, then started freaking out haha.. I realized it was a bad idea. Awe that is cool you got some inspiration from old Reddrick. I know boost is a PITA but it is defiantly a thrill when it runs ;)

From what I can see, you seem to have good knowledge about it and you picked some high quality parts. I can't see you having to much trouble with yours. Just remember it is all about a good tune and proper assembly.

I actually found a new set of a pro1's on a local forum bnib, so I am hoping to pick those up next week.

Yeah I have a pretty good idea on how I want it to run, and I can definitely agree on a good tune and assembly. My best friend here is the ECU Guru and Dyno Master at Vex Performance here in Calgary and I can pretty much get dyno time and tuning whenever he is available. =)

And that's awesome, I was debating on finding some good quality cams and build the head on mine, but it runs perfect with all Type-R Internals so I may just play with it a little bit. =P
By Civic_HatchSI
#351211 Your so lucky your best friend is the guru! That would make is so much easier to get your car done quick and easy. I chose to take my car 5 hours away to get any kind of tuning done. Time consuming and inconvenient but quality tuning :wink:
By AutoXRacer
Civic_HatchSI wrote:When will we see some boost numbers on paper?! :wink:

Haha oh god I wish I could say soon. But I still have to weld the engine bay together and then weld the. Ew quarter panels on, then do some body work.

I am literally just trying to save up some money for Coilovers so I can put my car on the ground again. =)
My girlfriend is out of work for awhile because I am pretty sure she has a slipped disk in her back. She has an MRI scheduled for April.

So that means I fork out everything for rent and bills and food for everyone, money is a little tough. Lol but I will save up some money and finally get my add in gear soon or later, I am just stockpiling parts for the meantime. Lol
By Civic_HatchSI
#351576 Oh sorry to hear about that! family is defiantly number 1 priority.

Ya I am sure you will get the car all done at some point, at lease you don't have to rush at it. Parts collecting is always fun haha. Keep us posted!
By AutoXRacer
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Oh sorry to hear about that! family is defiantly number 1 priority.

Ya I am sure you will get the car all done at some point, at lease you don't have to rush at it. Parts collecting is always fun haha. Keep us posted!

Haha always, yeah money is a little tough but when my taxes come in I should be able to pick up a good set of Coilovers. Just have to be patient. If my car was rolling I would have trailered it to my shop already to start on the welding and shaving the engine bay. =)

But I will definitely keep everyone updated if more parts come in or what I get done. =)
By AutoXRacer
#352739 So on March 11th, 2015 my 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix was stolen from 130th Ave at 10:40am.

After reporting it to the police and searching all over the place with friends eyes open. My car was recovered by the Strathmore RCMP on March 13th, 2015 around 10:40am. My car had been left in a field, no rims or tires, car was sitting on the ground, and all of the windows were smashed in except the sunroof.

Strathmore RCMP had my car towed back to the Calgary CityWide Towing Lot on 84th. My car does not have any theft or vandalism coverage so I knew I was going to have to pay for the damages.

What I wasn't expecting was that CityWide Towing was going to charge me $438 for the towing fees and for the storage fees for the one day. To top that off, since my vehicle had the rims and tires stolen, I was not able to drive it out of the lot, and I was unable to put my spare tires on the vehicle inside the lot due to safety reasons. Due to those safety reasons I was charged another $150.10 for a flat deck truck to come off the street and come back to the lot, to be able to drag my car onto the flat deck and drop it outside of the lot so I could put the tires on myself.

So in total I got charged $588.10 for my car to be release to me after being stolen. Once I managed to get the rims and tires back on, I drove the vehicle onto a uhual transport trailer and dropped it off in my garage.

2.5 hours of cleaning all the glass and removing a bunch of panels, the thieves made off with my Passport 8500 X50 Radar Detector, 1 / 2 Sylvania DVD Players mounted to the headrest, $250 OBD2 Reader, and my Remote Starter Controller. They also cut the anchor straps to my daughter car seat.

They did leave behind a jacket with the name "Duke R" written on the tag, a crack pipe, a half drank case of Black Ice Beer, and also a receipt for "Winners" with the date and time stamp on the receipt for a necklace bought while my car was stolen.

So I have now handed over the evidence to the Calgary Police Service to follow up on and hopefully get some prints or DNA, I hope and pray to God that karma comes to but these kids in the ass, because if the police do find the guy, I will be suing hard.

I have replaced all of the windows excluding the Windshield and Rear Windshield, and I will be having the car detailed professionally, hopefully at that point I will be happy again, and I can drive my vehicle.

These are the pictures from when my car was recovered by Strathmore RCMP and was brought back to the Calgary CityWide Towing Lot.

These pictures were taken after the tow truck driver helped out and put my OEM Rims and spare tires I had laying around in my garage. Once my car was out of the Tow Lot I drove it on to a UHaul Transport Trailer and took it home.

And these pictures were taken after about 2.5 hours of removing interior panels and the seats to clean all of the glass that I could get to. I now have new door windows that I pulled from Pick-N-Pull for $133.34, Now I am just waiting for a friend of mine to give me a really good deal on the Front and Rear Windshield, and he is going to install them for me for free. I am also getting a friend of mine to tint all of the windows for me before I install them into the car that way it will be way easier and he can get a perfect cut all the way around.

So that has been my week pretty much, so I guess I can give you guys some good new now. =)

Yesterday I was at work and a couple of my friends showed up just to say hello. We chatted for about 10 minutes and then they asked me to come outside. (I usually fix my friends car because its a gangster wagon, so thats what I thought I was going outside for). Once I got to her car, all of my friends brought out a BNIB Alpha Omega 65 3-1 Car Seat. A couple of my friends are mothers and would not let me not accept the gift. They were telling me that since the straps are cut and since the car seat was in the trunk of my car, they did not trust the crackheads that were in my car, and how they treated the car seat whether they compromised the structural integrity of the car seat. They just wouldn't trust it. So 4 of my friends all pitched together and bought me a new car seat, I almost cried. I can't really afford anything since I have to cover all of the damages. This just helped tremendously, and my daughter loves it. =)

Also on a good note, I am rebuilding my ITR Full Disk Conversion Calipers and since it is stupid hard to source out new 96 ITR Rotors, I just laythed mine down and now they look brand new, =) Now I just have to reforbish the calipers and paint them, then I can paint the front spindle assembly and make everything look brand new. =)

So that is all for now, I will be painting the calipers here soon and making everything look pretty and then I will be posting more pictures. Hopefully I can get my Grand Prix finished soon so I have a vehicle to drive again, since I have been stealing my older brothers truck for the time being. =)

Thanks for reading guys.
Last edited by AutoXRacer on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.