Post YOUR Hatchback here
By AutoXRacer
#343127 haha yeah our winters here are stupid cold, like right now its -26 feels like -34, and tomorrow morning is -36 feels like -44 with the windchill. haha fuck that! =P

its way to cold to do anything right now, I cant even weld on my car or i will warp some metal big time going from cold to hot, hahaha
By AutoXRacer
#345929 Hey guys, it's been a hell of a long time since I have posted on here, been crazy busy with my daughter and work, I haven't really had time to do absolutely anything with the EG, but I did manage to pick this up:

4X114.3 Integra Type-R Full Disk Conversion Kit
Everything is included!
Also with this kit the guy sold me 4 Integra Type-R 4 Lug Rims, authentic.

And the best part is, I picked this entire kit including the rims for a grand total of $300!!!!

Guy didn't want the 4X114.3 because he liked the 4X100 pattern better.
So I got a crazy amazing deal! =)

Hopefully I should be picking up some new Coilovers soon, still debating on Skunk2 Pro-C or Function & Form Type 2.

All you guys are amazing and have amazing builds! Keep updated.
By Snaiper1990
#346175 Very nice Can you take a picture on how the piping was done on the back box because i want to jap angle mine aswell and how much was the engine ?
By AutoXRacer
Snaiper1990 wrote:Very nice Can you take a picture on how the piping was done on the back box because i want to jap angle mine aswell and how much was the engine ?

I am confused on what you are asking. Are you talking about my exhaust angle?

If you are I can take a picture for sure, give me a few and I will get one posted for you. Also I picked up the engine from JDMSource here in Calgary for $3,200 with Transmission and every accessory needed.
By Snaiper1990
#346197 yeh I mean how the exhaust was angled thx :) and did you do that by yourself or you went to a welder? I really love it
By AutoXRacer
Snaiper1990 wrote:yeh I mean how the exhaust was angled thx :) and did you do that by yourself or you went to a welder? I really love it

Haha yeah I absolutely love the "angled out" look. Actually there are a few models of exhausts that come out at an angle. Mine specifically is an Apexi N1 that I pulled off a 1996 Acura Integra at one of our local Pick-N-Pulls. This model actually raises over the lower control arms and then comes back down towards the middle of the car and then sweeps back out towards the side of the car.

Since it came off an Acura Integra I did have to make a few modifications and shorten the exhaust and reweld it back together and reweld the hangers into a different location.

Here are the pictures I can take as of now since my car is stripped apart and on jack stands. Lol

By Snaiper1990
#346236 Thx for the pictures I gonna do my exhaust like that defenetly :thumb: :thumb:
By Snaiper1990
#346237 but i got Ej1 coupe i think should look cool 8)
By AutoXRacer
teal_dx wrote:I can't believe the killer deal you got on the 4x114 conversion AND wheels :o

I know right! Haha the guy just didn't like the choices of wheels for the 4x114 so he kept his 4x100 and sold me this set with wheels and tires for $300!! I was ecstatic! Haha
By juls1488
AutoXRacer wrote:
teal_dx wrote:I can't believe the killer deal you got on the 4x114 conversion AND wheels :o

I know right! Haha the guy just didn't like the choices of wheels for the 4x114 so he kept his 4x100 and sold me this set with wheels and tires for $300!! I was ecstatic! Haha

thats pretty much a steal. and the wheel choices for 4x114 are pretty good actually.
welcome to the 4x114 mafia lol :thumb:
looks like progress
By AutoXRacer
juls1488 wrote:
AutoXRacer wrote:

thats pretty much a steal. and the wheel choices for 4x114 are pretty good actually.
welcome to the 4x114 mafia lol :thumb:
looks like progress

Haha thanks man. And I am happy about it, I have wanted to do a rear disk conversion pretty much since I got the car. I am just waiting on new Coilovers and I will be cleaning and rock guarding the wheel wells and installing my SS Brake Lines and then Installing every new Suspension Piece I own. Lol

All new bushings and all new bolts, only way to go! =)
By AutoXRacer
#346565 Stockin' up on some more parts. =)
Just picked up a full set of D/B Series Drop Engineering Motor Mounts!!!
These things retail from DropEngineering.com for $320+shipping.

A got these off a guy on Kijiji that lives in British Columbia for $60+$20 shipping.

So for $80 I picked these bad boys up! =)
By juls1488
AutoXRacer wrote:Stockin' up on some more parts. =)

A got these off a guy on Kijiji that lives in British Columbia for $60+$20 shipping.

nice snag! i don't think drop engineering even makes those anymore. they've been listed out of stock on their website for about a year+
wanted a set of these but couldnt find any for a reasonable price so i went with innovative.
good pick up! :thumb:
By AutoXRacer
juls1488 wrote:
AutoXRacer wrote:Stockin' up on some more parts. =)

nice snag! i don't think drop engineering even makes those anymore. they've been listed out of stock on their website for about a year+
wanted a set of these but couldnt find any for a reasonable price so i went with innovative.
good pick up! :thumb:

That's crazy, I actually never even noticed that! I checked the website and even the 94-01 Integra Mounts aren't in stock, wow we'll that sucks. I have been reading some reviews on them and apparently the 75 Durometer on the scale is pretty high and the quality of these mounts are phenomenal. I wonder why they would have stopped making them?

I probably wouldn't have even picked these up if I didn't get them for such a steal! I couldn't bring myself to spend $300 on motor mounts; I just polished mine and threw some poly bushings in. But these will be sweet!

Hopefully they will hold out. =)