Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Civic_HatchSI
#352746 Wow! sorry to hear about your grand prix, they really did a number on it. I am glad it was recovered and you are able to fix it. That is unfortunate about your passport being stolen along with your code reader and dvd player.. I am glad your daughter got a new seat, I wouldn't of trusted the other one either after they tampered with it. I wish you the best of luck with the car and hopefully nothing like that will happen again.
By teal_dx
#352773 That's awful and people are shit :thumbdown:
They could have just stole and not done the excessive damage, if they really needed the money to buy crack. Breaking all the glass was just a dick move and that stuff takes forever to vacuum up because it goes everywhere.
I hope they get caught.
And that towing company is running the biggest scam ever. :thumbdown:

At least the pics of your daughter happy in her new car seat brought a smile to this thread. :)
By EconoBox
#352775 Sorry about your Grand Prix. I've had two cars stolen and its a terrible experience even when you have insurance, my first one they didn't cover and I learned my lesson. Glad to see you have some great friends to pitch in and buy you the new child seat.

So what color are you going to paint the calipers?