Post YOUR Hatchback here
By TrailerTrash
#332940 :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
By rtegra92
#333303 Well......... i bought a TURBO , will be triming and welding some pipe for good fitment under the hood to fit,

I have been driving the car for the last week with no limp mode it feels great.

this sunday i will be in the all motor sport class at the dayton Import Face Off.
By TrailerTrash
#333316 take pics for sure and videos if possible
By Punksz6
#333321 X2!!! Very Nice!! :thumb:
By JUICE
#333326 Hell yea man! My rides still down but I might make the trip up to check this beast out tomorrow. Hopefully the forecas gets a little better.
By Ajax1989
#333346 you can find the J series in the

00+ TL base and S types
01+ CL base and S types
98+ accord V6
99+ odyessy van

a lot of Hondas come with the J series but most people seek out the 01-03 CL type S motor
By rtegra92
#333553 well come to find out limp mode is still in full force, it will rev up no VTEC.

as i found out with a whoping 14.7 in the quarter

i have now fooled the pcm that the trans is still there, with help from don at RPM systems . now VTEC works, and its even quicker now.

Back to the track to see the difference.

then boost

then track

then MOAR BOOST :lol:
By rtegra92
#333568 How the car is right now, i was a crap hood that i decided to do something with. i will paint it flat black again.

And Got this in the Mail today, time to start FABin. :D
By TrailerTrash
#339550 thats an awesome pic :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

lets hear about some updates dude
By Uknterror
#339635 Risking an ebay turbo? I hope for the best man, looks like a blast tho!
By rtegra92
#340103 yea i am risking using some ebay components, i am buying everything seperate, the turbo is ebay but if all goes well it will be my first upgrade when the setup has been running a while,

with my budget i have to make some cuts or the project wont happen at all, or a super long time, the only missing parts are the wastegate and intercooler, i have everything else