Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 92CivicSquach
#334508 Everything is attached to the gsr and ready to be dropped in. Should have this conquered by this evening. I'm using the obd2 harness is my 92. From what I understand the harness is backwards compatible and since I have a 92 vtec should even be wired for me

By 92CivicSquach
#335462 Well i got it in. But i ran into some issues. Got the engine in, started it up, tried to pull out of the garage and it wouldnt go into gear. At first i thought it was the slave cylinder. Changed, no luck. So i took the tranny out and changed the throw out bearing. Never did i think it would be a faulty clutch and pressure plate. I was wrong. After taking the tranny out 7 times and putting it back in, i decided i would order another clutch. Let me tell you, dont buy a XTD clutch. Just avoid the possible heart ache and buy a competition clutch, or exedy. I installed my competition clutch and low and behold, now i can get it into gear. So that was tonight. Tomorrow just have to put everything back together and get it to my tuner. After that, i will work on getting a "real" paint job. The plastidip has been fine for a while though. :?