Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Copepsy
#323407 [b] HI all, im Petar new to this forum. I drive honda civic eg3 2 years and im so in love with my car :). And if some one can tell me how to post pics?
By Copepsy
By kamikaza
#323411 link slike ubacujes izmedju [img] koda. znaci:
[img]ovde%20ide%20link%20slike[/img]
kliknes na [img]pa%20link,%20pa%20opet%20na[/img] i to je to
By Copepsy
#323415 Ok hvala puno :) stavicu neke.. i onda slede pitanja :D
By Copepsy
#323417 How to get some power ?
Last edited by Copepsy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kamikaza
#323418 what plans do you have? why would you do that?
Last edited by kamikaza on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Copepsy
#323420 my plans are( first to fix what i have now carb etc so i can drive normal ) then i plan to change whole interior... coz i have week gear.. DX lol.. JDM fog lights, some fixes on tinker and then to paint whole car.. I dont have money to swap to biger (better) engine... and if i have they spend a lot of petrol ( anyway i dont wanna go race ) so i will stay on my d13b2.. just thinking if d15 head can fit on my engine and i plane to swap to PGM MPFI with some air intake and biger rims 15inch... :) that is it for now.. Sorry for my rly bad spelling english hehe..
By DCosme
#342710 Hi

Sry my english, its bad -.-

So, how you did it?

I have an EG3 too, and i want trade my carb for a injection, because this carb is electronic carb, and its so expensive, 9l or 10l 100km :(
By Copepsy
#342717 Hello mate :) it's ok i understand your english mine isnt good 2. Well first i buyed whole installations from Civic Eg who had Injection, by whole installations i mean : Alternator, Intake mainfload with injectors throttle cabel, Exhaust lamb sond, Ecu, whole wires, Distributor. I think that's all and then u have to replace your with that u buyed.. ofc i didnt do that coz i dont know. My mechanic did. I removed installations from d15b7 engine. U can do from any D series who are SOHC non Vtec. Btw yes i know Electric Carb sux mine spend 10l on 100 with it.. Now around 6 + u will have around 100 hp :) form 74 to 100hp. if u need anything ask me if i know i give you the answer :)