Post YOUR Hatchback here
By HeikDiesel
#321770 I finally have my civic back together and running after almost a year of restoration process. Positive/negative comments always welcome as well as questions. Thanks

By Mr. Focus
#321779 Im diggin this mate! I love how it looks fairly stock but with a beast under the bonnet
By HiTec
#321835 Holy F*! What color code? Looks absolutely stunning! Great job!
By HeikDiesel
#321850 Factory color. R-81 Milano Red
By TrailerTrash
#321851 dam! thats nice :thumb:
By Uknterror
#321852 Beautiful! Negative comments? Uh, your not closer to me so I can see it in person? haha
By HeikDiesel
Uknterror wrote:Beautiful! Negative comments? Uh, your not closer to me so I can see it in person? haha

Yeah probably won't make it out to the east coast anytime soon. Planning on a few west coast events for 2013
Last edited by HeikDiesel on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Eg6H2D
HeikDiesel wrote:Factory color. R-81 Milano Red

:thumb: :thumb:
By Mr. Focus
#321964 Hold the phone....I just noticed a 2nd radiator hooked up to what looks to be a Jackson Racing Supercharger??
By HeikDiesel
#321969 Custom heat exchanger. I'll post more detailed pictures tonight
By Uknterror
Mr. Focus wrote:Hold the phone....I just noticed a 2nd radiator hooked up to what looks to be a Jackson Racing Supercharger??

:shock: How the fuh did I miss that? haha. I saw the super charger but not the blindingly obvious 2nd radiator. Smart move!
By HeikDiesel
Mr. Focus wrote:Hold the phone....I just noticed a 2nd radiator hooked up to what looks to be a Jackson Racing Supercharger??

It's a modified LHT kit. Uses the ovbious LHT air to water manifold in the supercharger manifold along with the bosch pump. Then the previous owner took a PWR radiator and did -12 JIC lines and welded bungs to the radiator. I placed the pump in a little different location. Here's what it looked like before and now that I have it.

By TrailerTrash
#321996 now THAT is sweet :thumb: i didnt even notice the heat exchanger in the first pics