Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Bryan-Christopher
#321312 Hi my name is Bryan i am 16 and i just got a 93 Honda Civic hatchback for 1800$ i don't really know what i'm doing and could use any tips i am low (and i mean very low) on money but will be adding and fixing things over time, as it is now it seriously needs some work, the previous owner did a pretty bad hack job on alot of the wiring and kinda jerry-rigged alot of other things but my brother(Brandonthesmith) will be helping me alot along the way so enjoy for now.
By TrailerTrash
#321313 welcome! u gotta start somewhere :thumb:
By Bryan-Christopher
#321315 Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sorry for big pics can a mod edit them? and they will be off my ipod next time sorry for phone pics this time
By blk92hb
#321316 welcome. looks like a good start. keep the rims, tsw are a good brand thats if they are true tsw's.
By Bryan-Christopher
#321393 :x sooo two days after haveing the car....the dizzy went out on it so we had to go buy a new ano after going to @ dffrent pull-a-parts and haveiung no luck the whole part ended up being about 240$ soooo that really sucked done an oil change and all that stuff it will hit 85 top so far
By Apexracing
#321431 This is the hatchback tech section, not the your ride hatch back section. If this is truly a build thread i'll have to move it to the your rides area :thumb:
By jahong16
#321454 good pickup
By Bryan-Christopher
#321465 Image b4 painting my hood Image after one coat put another on looks alot better i think Image engine no hood on gonna try and fix my headders next they look pretty bad
By Apexracing
Bryan-Christopher wrote:oooo ok yaa man move me where ever i really have no idea what im doing sooo lol!

Haha ok man, moved :thumb:
By Bryan-Christopher
#321570 ok soo when my car gets turned on the idle is really bad and will range from 1000 to 1300 RPM's but after about a mile down the rode it stops and works fine no probs (does not do it when engine is already hot) any help? really want it fixed. HELP! :(