Post YOUR Hatchback here
By redblack01
#320514 after hatch number ones tranny took a shit on me i decided to complete strip everything and go for a k20/k24 swap

By redblack01
95kuope wrote:u know u could of put more then 1 pic in 1 post

lol had no idea, how many can i fit in one post? or does it matter?
By redblack01
#320521 while doing all that stuff to the first hatch i bought another one instead of driving the 8th so i wouldnt too many miles on it going to school.Boughtt the second hatch for 800 bucks front end was mint! interior was too! exterior on the other hand wasn't so great was binged up , driver side quarter panel was badly hit and cut out? fenders were awful. but i didn't care much it was a beater and thought i wud fix this one later on after the first hatch...that hatch didn't last much long either , got hit by two cars and it ended up looking like this :/

By redblack01
#320524 drove the crap out of that hatch...started workin at nissan.. started saving up for suspension and eventually the k24 which i was going to buy from nissan thru lkq.
saw the cleanest 240sx bone stock (auto) heres pics of it

By redblack01
#320541 traded my second hatch for this beautiful hatch lol, pics of it when i first got it and all the hatches at nissan with me pics

By redblack01
#320544 Image

guy took his rear tow hook which kept up the back lip so i drilled screws instead. took a risk but it turned out great!

By redblack01
#320545 didn't like the two piece headlights,nor the eg fogs,so i bought one pieces dark housing headlights with amber corners and ek fogs :D and the 50/50s for my other hatch

By redblack01
#320546 .
Last edited by redblack01 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By redblack01
#320548 Added a wink and some stickers from wekfest austin!!

By redblack01
#320551 spoiler started fading so i sprayed it with this primer/paint can from home depot and also order side trims to put on

By Punksz6
#320552 :thumb:
By redblack01
#320558 exhaust went to shit one day. as i was leaving work i shifted into third and KABLOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! exhaust into two pieces lol ... dragged that shiz all the way home 15 minute drive..couldnt get up my driveway tho lol cut that shizz off and this is what it looked like

crappiest welds i've ever seen,its all good went to the exhaust shop the next day and got this stuff done

lol pancaked headers..i know :/