Post YOUR Hatchback here
By C4G
#320032 Hello!

Was looking around for some Civic EG wallpapers and found this epic civic forum. Lots of good tips and DIYs.

But here is the car

Engine D13B2 - Single carb, Probably going to swap.
Year is 1995, body is in a quite good shape. Going to paint car after winter, weather is shitty here right now cold, windy also had some snow already.
Right now there aren't many mods except exhaust and cold air intake. Also doing a little project.

Here are some pictures.

Here is the armature and small teaser pic.

New exhaust and air filter

This is the new front bumper i made.

Exhaust installation

Moved heat control panel a little bit down.

Here is what it looks right now, still have to do a lot of work to make it look nice in there. Also installed 3G router in car so i have wifi connection all over the country. In future i would like to control heat with tablet, also installing small security camera, used laptop webcam.

Cam itself

yay it works.

Also got lowering springs, they are used but still in good shape. Going to repaint them red. Also removed old color from wheels, painting them black with red lip.

Btw, my english sucks also.
By rustyrex
#320033 Welcome, I'm really liking the tablet for a source. That's something I want to try one day. Me and my wife know a married couple from Estonia. There are some gorgeous women over there lol
By FG2_Andrew
#320040 tablet - rules
clean hatch - rules
creative - rules

welcome!
By C4G
#320049 Thank you, more to come soon :)
By Punksz6
#320059 Nice cant wait to see the finished products!! :thumb:
By C4G
#320067 Still so unsure about the engine, D13B2 with carb it has epic sound, while u pedal it and downshift you can hear the backfire and see flames.. Maybe i should just rebuild it..
By C4G
#320368 Before i was thinking of doing black rims with red lip. Last night was gathering some plans for car and came up with an idea. I think it would look cool with tablet, i would make something with black and maybe lime green or some bright green color. Also have some kind of bigger android sticker on one side of the car.. What would you think?
By C4G
#320667 Image

Which one ?
By YoTsi
#320692 nice ride! AND GREETINGS FROM FINLAND!! you guys sell your beer really cheap over there and i always come over and load up the van from floor to ceiling with beer xD :woot:
By C4G
#320935 New engine coming next weekend. D16Z6
By Uknterror
#320975 Amazing, welcome and keep us posted :)
By TrailerTrash
#320977 that center console setup is freakin neato burrito :thumb:
By jdmdx93
#320980 Ive got a question on the center console.
When you put the ac/heat unit down there, how did you hook it up?

did pull the wires down? or did you manually extend each wire so it would reach down there.
ive thought about this often and find it awesome to see someone actually do it
By jdmdx93
#320981 Like the setup btw
By C4G
#320994 I pulled wires down, it's plug and play, only problem is cable from heat and cold button the slider one. Had to cut cable to make it shorter, so it works.