Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JDMsteve
#318996 Hey everybody, iv been browsing this forum now for a couple years on and off, its an awesome site and has always been helpful when i have questions, well i ended grabbing myself a hatchback not too long ago, its in great shape, underbody is mind and the exterior only had a few little dents and 1 very minor rust spot that will be fixed up next summer, the original colour of the car is white, so I'm thinking I'm going to stick with that and just do little touch ups,

I only have a couple of pictures of the car, I plan on taking more as soon as i get my hands on a good camera, let me know what you guys think!

1993 civic hatchback Si
Swapped B18b
Function Form adjustable coilovers
OEM ITR 16" rims
Type-R 5 bolt conversion
Type-R Rear Seats
GSR front seats
Jdm type-r momo steering wheele ( not pictured yet )
Carbon fibre Spoon front lip
JDM spoiler
Password JDM tow hooks, front and rear
Fog lights

Image Image :woot:

Picture update
New Photos Added - nov 26-12
Last edited by JDMsteve on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By FG2_Andrew
#319004 not a fan of white on white personally, but very clean hatch with nice modifications! :thumb:

:welcome: brother!
By JDMsteve
#319018 thanks guys! i might be changing up the rims next summer.

lol yeah i had that picture from when i was looking at the car on kijiji, i was debating posting it or not, i did considering i didnt have many in the first place
By EG6_rugby
#319154 As much as i am against white on a car due to dirt, i swear it just looks to damn good on certain cars.. enjoying the hatch bro..

I can get my hands on type r rear seats.. how did you like doing the install? is it as simeple as it looks?
By JDMsteve
#319176 thanks guys:) appreciate it, my plans for it next summer are firstly to get rid of the few little dents and rust spot, get some fresh paint on there ( prob sticking to white cause its the original colour of the car) ill also be lowering it another 1/4 inch after i get the fenders rolled, ill also be picking up new skunk 2 camber kits (front and rear) when it comes to the motor i wanna do either a b16, gsr or type-r head on my b18b, I'm still researching on whats going to be the best one for top performance, also after i do that I'm gonna do the chipped ecu. i would love the booste the car but insurance is going to kill me so I'm just going to build up the motor nice and strong first then a couple years down the road do the turbo. OH and I'm putting a carbon fibre duckbill,

I didn't do the seats myself but from what iv seen and hear, the back part of the seat goes directly on but when you but the bottom on it sits lower, so you'd have to make new bolt holes a few inches higher than the stock holes and it will sit nicely together,

thanks again guys, ill be posting more pictures as i go, its almost winter time here in ontario so i won't be out working on the car at all :o not all canadians can take this ridiculous weather :p
By EG6_rugby
#319194 yea i found a nice DIY on it, just have to convince the accountant to let me get them. 200 bucks for DC2 rear seats aint bad
By JDMsteve
#319209 the accountant ? lol i think i have a pretty good guess of who that might be :p yeah it doesn't look to bad to do and it looks really sweet once its in there, especially if you have black interior rather than the grey, it would look even sweeter with matching front seats
By JDMsteve
#319222 thats probably just the picture quality making them grey, they look to be in good shape, i can't wait to get the dc2 recaro fronts, they are damn expensive though
By EG6_rugby
JDMsteve wrote:thats probably just the picture quality making them grey, they look to be in good shape, i can't wait to get the dc2 recaro fronts, they are damn expensive though

I've been searching for a set of those to..or maybe s2k seats
By JDMsteve
#319764 does anybody know if i could fit 15 inch rims on these big ass type r brakes? i was thinking of grabbing a set of diamond racing wheels on some stretched tires next summer
By rootbeer_eg
#319767 i think 15 inch rims is the smallest size you can go with type r brakes

and i dont know if diamond racing steelies will work with the type r brakes beacuse of the way the rim is made