Post YOUR Hatchback here

rim size on the biggest drop

91%
N/A
9%
By 1_bad_eg
#318316 Hey whats up ppl, im marco, im kinda sick in the head and this is my daily-underconsruction-driver build. So i started out with a 1993 Honda Civic SI, bone stock from this old guy.D16z6, and Took her home and realized hey this aint my first rodeo :thumb: , and serched high and low for what ever parts i had laying around for it. And so what i came up with was a set of 17's, jdm clear fogs, aem cold air and a small system. After a few weeks of driving, the stock motor took a poo on me one day. Sooo on to kijiji to do some shopping. Found myself a D15b obd 2 from a 99 ek. In goes a mini-me. Then some how i just happen to have a full turbo specialties turbo kit kickin around :? :woot: So now i have a boosted civic for under a grand.

Its been a nice little car for my headache free till i decided to be a hero and mess around with my turbo controller and adjust my boost up to 12lbs. But seeing how i live up a long straight hill my turbo would like to "spike" to abould 15lbs or so at wot in 3rd @6300...........so needless to say i blew the head gasket. Surprisingly my car seem to have a bit more "balls" as they say.

Now to start with the mini-me swap. Cant use the stock cltuch it was messed. Soooooo the good people from fidanza just happen to have a 11.6lbs flywheel, with a stage 4 4-puck sprung drag clutch on clearance.
now that i got some forced induction i think its time to invest in some spark> MSD how are you doin hahaha. :thumb: Got a full Sport Compact ignition kit brand new, sci box, blaster 2 coil, cap&rotor, and Universal 8mm or 10mm universal wire. now that the old motor is rebuilt and all nicely painted we can put it in, tune it.............then out have a bit of fun on the street. :twisted:

i am currently in the process of doing paint&body,full fiberglass enclosure behind the rear seats, and a shave and tuck to it......yea yea yea everyones says not to do it to your daily but the way i see it is, just cuz its a race car on the track, doesnt mean it cant be street car on the street still. But ive also hit my head of shit a few more times then most ppl. its only a race car if its got some tacky paint job covered with sponsor stickers.

lots more pics to follow and a full write up/ Discovery Channel style documentary.

only time i drove with the hood off was coming back from being tuned, we wanted to see if a mount woulda broke from all the 3rd gear pulls, mild street tune for now, 245whp