Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Mic
#317493 Afternoon folks,

Just thought I would post up a few pictures & spec on my EG6 while I was going through the forums for a spare shell.

Engine:

B16A2 Standard Engine
Apexi Intake System
Apexi Exhaust Manifold
Apexi Manifold Back Exhaust System
Greddy/Trust Oil Cooler & Oil Filter relocation kit
DC2 Integra Type R Radiator
Recent oil & filter change - Titan 15w/50 Pro R Engine Oil
Greddy Spark Plugs
NGK HT Leads

Brakes:

Honda Prelude front brake calipers
DBA 4000 6x6 Slotted front brake discs
Carbone Lorraine RC6 front brake pads
DBA 4000 6x6 Slotted rear brake discs
Carbone Lorraine RC6 rear brake pads
Braided front & rear brake lines
ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid

Wheel & Tyres:

1 Set of Team Dynamics in White with Yokohama AO48's
1 Set of Enkie wheels powder c oated Neon Orange with Khumo V700 Wets (Near new)
1 Set of Genuine Honda wheels with daily driving tyres
Suspension:

JIC Magic Coilovers
Front Camber Adjustment Arms
Rear Camber Adjustment Arms

Interior:

Fully stripped
Half Dash
Recaro Carbon Fiber Bucket Seats - Out of date
TRS Harnesses
Momo Steering Wheel
Momo Carbon Gear Knob

Fueling:

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Electronics :

Apexi Power FC with Hand Commander

V-Power 175bhp - 25% Methonal Fuel mix - 185bhp

Taken at the Nurburgring doing a low 9 min lap

Future plans:

Get a spare EG shell, fully strip and ligthen even further (Target is under 900kg wet)
Full T45 Weld in cage
Swap all suspension, etc over and fit a B18 from a DC2 Type R
Reason for swaping the shell is this has had a few back end hits from previous owners
By Mic
#317510 Cheers for that.

There is only a little bit left behind the driver and passenger seat left too remove.

When it was last on the scales with 1/2 tank of fuel it came in at 930kg.
By trackEG4
#317512 WELCOME MATE!!! Looks like a tidy rust free example? :woot:
Im getting an eg4 prepared just now (needs loads of welding)
where u gona track it? knockhill?
btw in the interests of safety I would mount those harnesses a bit higher.... if you were to crash they would pull down on ur shoulders and spine :thumbdown:
By Punksz6
#317517 :thumb:
By Graham
#317541 How much are you looking to spend on a shell? I have a tintop sir one in Edinburgh, im not 100% i wanna break the car yet but would do for a decent offer - its completely straight and rust free, has a mad kanjo paintjob earlier this year!
By Mic
trackEG4 wrote:WELCOME MATE!!! Looks like a tidy rust free example? :woot:
Im getting an eg4 prepared just now (needs loads of welding)
where u gona track it? knockhill?
btw in the interests of safety I would mount those harnesses a bit higher.... if you were to crash they would pull down on ur shoulders and spine :thumbdown:

I have done 2 track days at Knockhill already, got a sprint this Sunday at Ingilston and then another track day at Knockhill on the 3rd November and I will start to strip the car after that last track day.

To be honest I haven’t bothered to raise the harness point as I was waiting till I caged the car to mount them higher.
By Mic
Graham wrote:How much are you looking to spend on a shell? I have a tintop sir one in Edinburgh, im not 100% i wanna break the car yet but would do for a decent offer - its completely straight and rust free, has a mad kanjo paintjob earlier this year!

Not looking to pay much to be honest as if it is a bare shell that would be the best for me (Well have the panels, fuel system, brake lines, etc don’t need engine, transmission)
By Mic
#320694 Just a small update on the car, I managed to get my hands on a cheap DC2 Type R engine & gearbox so that will be going in over the winter.

With a bit more power the car should perform a lot better on the track along with a full weld in cage to help stiffen it up to.
By YoTsi
#320696 sick hatch. what are your plans for the current motor if your swapping it?
By Mic
#321408 At the moment I have scrapped the idea of swapping shell's and will stick with this one just now.

Hopefully get the B18 in it over the next month and see what power I can pull out the stock engine with breathing mods on a 25% methanol map.