Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Demspey1995EG
#315247 I have put alot of work into this car, somethings i do regret but in the end i built this car with my money and in my own garage.

1995 civic eg shell
2000 b20b soon the have the b16a head on it.
race rad
header
2.5 inch exhaust with mugen twin loop replica :(
gsr injecters
kyb struts with skunk 2 pro coilover kit
rear disk conversion
type seats black with red stitch,
momo steering wheel, ebrake handle and shift knob
front, rear, c pillar and lower tie bars,
Red eg floor mats of ebay,
18 in racing hart rims painted them black,
sick speed lugnut and valve stems of ebay
spoon sports fibreglass wing
aem fuel pump
jsp fibreglass and carbon fiber hood
exedy stage 2 clutch and light weight fly wheel
cwest body kit with the side skirts moulded

im always working on the car and changing stuff let me know your opinions and what are some good upgrade.

By FG2_Andrew
#315249 Nice car.. Needs polished wheels though ;)
By klabbott
#315269 car looks good.

but, in my opinion i thinkk you should lose the body kit, and 18" rims.. a nice set of 15's or 16's with stock bumpers with mugen or Type R lip kit would make this car look good.

But in all, this is your car and you do what you want to it. it does look good, probs the best one i seen with a body kit.

Goodluck fellow canadian! :thumb:
By Punksz6
#315282 :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#315303 i love it when people go about their ride in ways that are completely different from the normal everyday stuff :thumb:

and this is done very well and looks awesome
By Demspey1995EG
TrailerTrash wrote:i love it when people go about their ride in ways that are completely different from the normal everyday stuff :thumb:

and this is done very well and looks awesome

Wanted to be unique i like the look, changing shit up for next year though, ill post pics when i get more stuff done
By Demspey1995EG
Rastin_civic wrote:super clean and sick rims:D

i work for a body shop, used to be grey with polished lip, racing hart rims but painted that shit black!
By Demspey1995EG
klabbott wrote:car looks good.

but, in my opinion i thinkk you should lose the body kit, and 18" rims.. a nice set of 15's or 16's with stock bumpers with mugen or Type R lip kit would make this car look good.

But in all, this is your car and you do what you want to it. it does look good, probs the best one i seen with a body kit.

Goodluck fellow canadian! :thumb:

down the road i would like to get a stock bumper with a fat carbon lip and i need 16s but 18s are good for the shows. just gotta wait for these nothern ontario roads to crack my bumper to shit again i got no patience to fix it again, i work on cars 45 hours a week i dont wanna work on mine too anymore lol
By * Special K *
#315770 i love a red EG javascript:emoticon . . . . . .CAR LOOKS HOT GUY !
By leonsel
#315785 I can appreciate this, does look pretty good. Some other wheels would suit the car even better I think.

You don't have a hood :lol:? , all the pictures are without a hood (or did I miss one)
By Apexracing
#315874 I like the aggressive look, Wheres the hood?
By Demspey1995EG
Apexracing wrote:I like the aggressive look, Wheres the hood?

Well earlier at the car show the wind picked up and cracked my jsp carbon hood in half lol
By 95kuope
#322865 Car looks good & props to you for doing what u like not others

Love the bay looks pretty clean