Post YOUR Hatchback here
By klabbott
#314248 well this is my car, its a 92 SI hatch, with a LS vtec swap, Tein Lowering springs, front strut bar, and currently rocking borbet type A's 16x7.5 front and 16x9 rear.

here are a couple pics.

and a couple pictures of my previous cars.

1992 Volkswagen MK3 VR6 Euro golf

my 91 Volkswagen MK2 jetta

and a picture of my brothers golf. (93 golf tdi)
with corvette wheels (16x8.5 front, 16x9.5 rear)

By Civic_HatchSI
#314279 Love the car, not feeling the stance at all tho lol, that would of been on your previous vw's :P
By klabbott
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Love the car, not feeling the stance at all tho lol, that would of been on your previous vw's :P

ahaha thanks

but im all about trying to "stance" my car. :)
By TrailerTrash
#314306 i love those wheels on your hatch :thumb:

im not all about the whole stance thing but I gotta say... more low/camber. tuck some wheel man!
By klabbott
TrailerTrash wrote:i love those wheels on your hatch :thumb:

im not all about the whole stance thing but I gotta say... more low/camber. tuck some wheel man!

thanks, but im thinking about another set of wheels.. 15's Axis Old schools.
By FG2_Andrew
#314335 keep those man. not many hatches with them..

OGs are playyyyyed out.
By klabbott
EH2_andy wrote:keep those man. not many hatches with them..

OGs are playyyyyed out.

well to be honest these are my brothers, he just let me use them for now as i dont have wheels.. lol ..and i dont have $1500 to buy them off him.
By klabbott
#314882 just a little update, i painted the valve cover yellow, and cleaned up the engine bay a bit.

hoping to smooth out the bay within the next few days, and get it ready for some paint.
By chris_barnes
#314888 Nice hatch! Are you originally from Germany, or you imported the car from there?
By klabbott
chris_barnes wrote:Nice hatch! Are you originally from Germany, or you imported the car from there?

if you are refering to my golf, then no im not from germany haha.. the previous owner imported it, blew the engine up, and then i bought it, and put another engine in it.

and thanks, i like the hatch, its coming along pretty good for a super low budget build aha
By couch_c
#314911 What color is your eg?
By klabbott
couch_c wrote:What color is your eg?

i believe its Captiva Blue Pearl
By klabbott
#314915 so i sprayed a bit of yellow paint on the bay to see if i wanted to go yellow, and i think im stuck with it now as i like it alot.

here is a pic of a bit of yellow paint sprayed on.

and here is a pic of what the bay looks like now, pretty much almost every hole shaved, and on to the smoothing with bondo.. still needs to be sanded.

By klabbott
#315905 alright so a few things changed since i last posted.

I installed skunk2 coilovers, and bought a set of 15x7 rota track R2's .. anyways his a few pics.

the wheels