Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Press10
#313995 hi all,

been registered for a while, but once i registered my work decided to block the site -_-

had my civic since 5/18/2011

Picked it up for 2k from a repo yard. cluster said 86k on it, but im pretty sure that was wrong with how bad of a rod knock it had.

Its nicknamed The Red Headed Step Child.

If im in the wrong section for builds LMK or mods please just move.
By Press10
#313996 Looks like i had to have 1 post to post links...

so heres some pics for everyone. i have a lot more that i will be posting shortly.

interior was covered in dog hair so we stripped just about all of it out

oh and it only came with a driver seat and a rear seat that was bent in half. lol

the first few mods for it.
Ebay spoon style mirrors
installed

Ebay M style Front lip!

OEM Mudflaps!
(don't have a picture of the front flaps but theyre on there!)

Duckbill spoiler!

we had quite the line up of cars that day.

pin stripe removed!!!!

DAT ASS

replaced my hatch struts.

replaced the trim molding.

working on my Retrofit

fresh from the oven

My coilover setup

and the money shot!!!

new LCAs

second box!

buddy club goodness...

rear camber kit

the second P-1 racing box....

front camber kit :)

so fresh!

the retro comparison

we got bored and wrapped the headliner...

then the door cards

my hatch got a step sister

new wheels

few pics...

By Press10
#313997 got this for christmas...

also got my new seat set up...

Noodle Game Stepped Up.

TE37 SLs

their current "fitment"

Fronts

New Sticker

hmm

JDM SIR-G motor from a RHD teggy in Utah

thats all for now, ill be updating this post shortly when i get more pictures up (these were the last ones i have before the swap in roughly march)

one of my mounts =]

D series pulled

going in

is done and on the road =]

at the big utah meet the next day hahaha

at another meet in may

and a quick pic of the integra my motor came out of... his nice sexy K series in there...

and yes, i do track my car when i get a chance. I will post the video of that event in another post.

parked it for a while to strip my ac

and did another set of retros for my civic. changed the style up just a bit.

thats pretty much up to date for me. i have someone who is interested and wants to trade his S2k for it so i might not have it for much longer.
Last edited by Press10 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By TrailerTrash
#313998 parts parts and more parts :woot:

love it :thumb:
By Press10
#314001 Thanks, as promised my video from my first time out on the track with the civic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4BjFcRYSLg
skip to about 4 minutes in thats when i will be up for my turn.

here are a few from my runs with my Prelude as well.

http://youtu.be/4THhuptBcVM

http://youtu.be/MwEVd8NsF_M

sadly i missed the july and august ones. July the civic was down cause my registration expired and i was too busy to take it and get it done and august was too busy to go :/ im hoping to get my wiring issues fixed with my civic and make it out for september and october =]
By Punksz6
#314005 Man you did some work!! Looks really good :thumb:
By Press10
#314008 thanks,

even forgot to list all the parts i still have to go on :roll:

new roof moldings, a new gas cover (once i get it painted... mines cracked and doesnt lock properly), ap1 s2000 cluster (only need speedohealer and it will be going in), have a non scratched rear hatch glass that i need to put on, just need to strip the old tint that was on it... spoon magnetic drain plugs... and a shift knob. ( guess i can put that on since i sold the short shifter i was going to throw on :laugh:)

oh and i need to decide if i want to throw the NSX calipers i originally picked up for my prelude on the civic or just wait a bit longer and put them on that...

too many parts in my house.

forgot to add these...
finally got my Mizu slim rad fan on (after some modification)

i did the rear disk brake conversion a while ago as well

when i finally get it running again ill get my passenger seat back from my brother in laws hatch

and a few other pics.
(im the guy in the hoodie with the beard)

By rootbeer_eg
#314009 so dope
what did you do to your headlightss on the second retro fit i love it and want to do a retrofit so badly
By Civic_HatchSI
#314048 Beautiful eg! keep up the good work! Love your retro fit as well, very clean :thumb:
By Press10
rootbeer_eg wrote:so dope
what did you do to your headlightss on the second retro fit i love it and want to do a retrofit so badly

I painted the shroud and housings gunmetal then added the little bixenon sticker that came with my kit from TRS Shrouds are Iris ones.

i have my first retro still, its up FS on the local forum Utahhondas.net (i know wolfsbain is on there lol saw him on here last night when i was lurking other sections).

Civic_HatchSI wrote: Beautiful eg! keep up the good work! Love your retro fit as well, very clean :thumb:

thanks man
By egcivicboy
#314072 this is beautiful.
I wish i had to money to do a nice build like this.
By Press10
#314087 thanks guys!

i also forgot to mention in the last post of parts i still have to go on that i have some new LCAs :?

was cleaning up the mess of boxes i have and found them, i picked em up off my buddy who used them for his track civic when he was running lap battle (a time attack event hosted in Utah by Miller Motorsports Park) with his K swapped civic.
By Press10
#317113 seems like its due for an update

sorry no pics.

over the past little bit i have been dealing with some wiring issues so i replaced and cleaned up the dash harness.

and once i had that all back in i was dealing with the car simply starting and then dying within about 3 seconds.

everyone i spoke with thought it was fuel so i ended up replacing the fuel filter, Fuel pump, Dizzy, spark plugs, and the infamous main relay on the off chance that it had in fact gone bad.

Nothing worked. so on sunday we again checked fuel. Good. Spark. Good. Air. Good... so in an attempt to simply throw it into limp mode we unplugged the nearest sensor. The map sensor -_-

car stayed alive and was running.

Upon further diagnostic into it, it seems that i over looked a few wiring changes on the shock tower plugs for the map sensor... Fixed that pinning on the shock tower and it was still throwing a CEL so we checked voltage and everything came out to the Helms manual specs i had and called it a night since everywhere that sells parts was closed for the night.

monday i replaced the map sensor and it started up first try, no cel, and i have my civic back =]

Sadly i missed my chance to trade it for an S2k, but now i get to continue on with my plans i originally had for it.

ordering a few things for it next week, and then gonna start saving to paint it in spring with new fenders if mine cant be saved and im thinking a CF hood paint matched with aero catch hood pins, but thats just what i am toying around the idea of right now.

Since i did get it running before snow hits im probably going to be taking it up the canyon to get some pictures this weekend and on the 10th i will be taking it to the last WOW event of the season. so i will have some pics and more videos for you all within the coming weeks
By chrono404
#317115 This is my first look at the car and I agree with the above and it looks amazing. Its a Perfect EG hatch. :thumb: