Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Damien
#313541 Hey guys, been wanting to do a build thread for a while now, never got around to it but here we go..

So this is how it was when I picked up up going back a few months.

First thing first I decided to get rid of the gay kingsprings in favor of some Coilovers after some looking around I decided to order some Blackworks Racing Coilovers while I was at it I ordered, Front and rear strut braces, Lower tie bar brace's and a C Pillar brace.

It was then time for some new wheels after hunting around for some time Enkei 92's were the choice of wheel.

I decided it was time to do my brakes. So i ordered some RDA Rotors, 262mm vented up front and just 239mm for the rears also got some braided lines front and rear. Also picked up some Nulon super dot 4 brake fluid and just some "spoon" reservoir socks..

Waiting on my Spoon wing to arrive which im pretty stoked about.

My brakes are on all done my (photos to come), My wing arrived and is installed and I decided to get some gauges.

As I wanted to keep my cd player it was decided to rewire it into the glove box and run with the gauges in place of the stereo, this was the finishing result.

Last edited by Damien on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kapow
#313544 Hell yeah! Brisbane rep'!

Is yours a VTi? Looks clean!
By Damien
gtstripes wrote:hello from ACT :P nice hatch ya got here :D

Hah, Thanks man
By Damien
kapow wrote:Hell yeah! Brisbane rep'!

Is yours a VTi? Looks clean!

Haha.. It certainly is a VTI
By Damien
#313777 Tow strap arrived and is installed. Just Waiting on BYS lip and a K Tuned shifter to arrive.

By Damien
#316547 Its been sometime since iv updated.. Since last time K-tuned shifter is in got a new steering wheel, boss kit, shift boot and carpet (yet to go in) and also broadway mirror. Im waiting on ARC titanium gear knob, Sparco sprint seat and railalso still waiting on bys lip.

K-tuned shifter is amazing.

By Damien
#316548 Sorry for such large photos
By Damien
#317127 Thanks guys.. Nope no k series yet.

My gear knob arrived and is in required some trimming of the shifter so it could fit.

Thought id install a fire extinguisher also..

By kapow
#317359 Damn, you have better pattern seats then me!