Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 92egdxhatch
#312432 Hey guys, I'm Andrew. I've been a member for quite some time, just was out of Honda's for a while an came back.

This is my most recent purchase, its a 1993 Honda Civic VX. It's my third turbo car, and second 92-95 hatch.

I'll let the photo's talk for me, it's nothing special. Just a turbo LS. The car has an RSX dash and center console in it, ill take some pics of that after i finish up some trim pieces. The car was also converted to power windows and power locks, also has A/C. which needs charged. I'll update this thread as progress is made, It's not the prettiest but I love it.

Input and questions are welcome.

Last edited by 92egdxhatch on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
By 1ACarlos
#312514 Nice
By JohnAWESOME
#312551 Looks killer!!!! I want to see the interior
By 92egdxhatch
#312559 Thanks guys, i'll get some pics of inside after I clean it.

Motor build should be happening soon! :thumb:
By SL93ex
#312562 I love that turbo install. I always wonder why more people don't put them over the transmission.

Looking forward to the interior.
By 92egdxhatch
#312883 Here's a quick pic, it needs a delete tray and speaker grills still...

By TrailerTrash
#312895 faaaancy :thumb:
By SL93ex
#312897 witchcraft...
By 92egdxhatch
SL93ex wrote:witchcraft...

Say what?

Everything on the cluster works but the temp gauge. The car has Tunerview II for that.
By cruzan
#312902 how u converted to power windows and power locks is it easy
By 92egdxhatch
#312922 I can't take credit for any of the work, the previous owner is a super cool guy. And knew what he was doing. I'm gonna improve on the car and finish up he loose ends that's all.
By 92egdxhatch
#313031 So, ive been looking for a new OEM lip and passwordJDM charges a ton for shipping, anyone know another place?

Thought about a Golden Eagle rear diffuser too since this car should see quite a bit of track time (hopefully)

Today a bolt fell out that hold the glass to the rail, lets just say that has caused a huge problem..
By chrono404
#313034 This is a unique car. The turbo setup almost looks like a Twin Turbo with one turbos downpipe powering the second turbo. The RSX Dash works pretty well.

Very Impressive car and I look forward to seeing more. I am subscribing to your thread.