Post YOUR Hatchback here
By HiTec
#332424 Time for a little update I think!

Front brake setup:

- EG VTi 262mm hubs
- MG ZS 250 drilled&grooved MTEC discs
- Integra Type-R 17CL15VN Nissin calipers
- Machined 23T brackets
- Goodridge stainles steel braided brake lines
- Used OEM-brake pads (for testing purposes)

Then I dropped the car on its own paws, first time since last summer :)

I also assembled the interior little bit. Stupid to install it now, because I still need to weld, but I think I can get it covered so it wont get hurt :)
I don't like grey interior, but when its clean it doesnt look too bad. I managed to remove all the stains from the carpet. There is only 2 or 3 cig burns in a carpet.

The other side:

I don't understand why all the car owners must have some kind of cell phone stand that's ofc screwed to the dash? And why, oh why it has been bolted to dash with 6 screws? Someone must have owned very heavy phone.

I also buffed the clock bezel to remove all the scratches:

Rear end is almost assembled, so I could lower it to its own paws. I still need to do some cleaning and undersealing, but I have plenty of time with this.

Some pics before cleaning:

By Uknterror
#332433 Give this man an award! Saved this car from its junkyard fate! :thumb:
By panic989
#332449 Total props man. That is really a good build. I'm really surprised you decided to keep that shell instead of just scrapping it and buying a new one. There are a few reasons I love living in the South West United States... its all desert so we generally don't have to deal with rust issues and if anything is rusted it is just surface rust. :thumb:
By Punksz6
#332474 Alot of Awesome Work!!! Cant wait to see it finished!! :thumb: