Post YOUR Hatchback here
By GotHatch?
#312320 I made a post in the newbies forum when I first signed up and when I first got my car but never made one of these so here is my hatchback and the progress I have made. Let me know what you think so far.

1995 EH2 CX Car
D16z6 with d15 CX tranny :/
It was riced to death when I got it and I have been slowly fixing that problem ever since.

When I first got it primered hood 17: wheels with shot tires.

A few days later I traded the primered hood even for a carbon fiber hood that needed recleared and traded my wheels for stock EK wheels and hubcaps and got 80 bucks out of that deal.

Somone had done a horrible tint job on some tailights it had runs and was so rough it felt like sand paper.

When I cleaned the tailights off I discovered they were EUROS which I despise so I stole my friends can of red tint and actually did a good job of tinting them lightly and smoothly red and they actually look really good I get compliments on them all the time and it surprises people that they are just tinted euros.

Then I found a guy who traded me all the stock body stuff and a hundred bucks cash for my rice kit.

Project derice.

More pics to come tomorrow.
Last edited by GotHatch? on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By FG2_Andrew
#312391 I'm running a d15b with a cx. Shitty performance but the mileage is killer! Haha
By Punksz6
#312413 :thumb:
By brandoff88
EH2_andy wrote:I'm running a d15b with a cx. Shitty performance but the mileage is killer! Haha

thissssss guy lol, why not pair that with a ex/si tranny...goes much faster...and i still get upper 40's for mpg...myabe i just drive like a granny hahaha
By 1ACarlos
#312513 Looks good
By FG2_Andrew
brandoff88 wrote:
EH2_andy wrote:I'm running a d15b with a cx. Shitty performance but the mileage is killer! Haha

thissssss guy lol, why not pair that with a ex/si tranny...goes much faster...and i still get upper 40's for mpg...myabe i just drive like a granny hahaha

Because I'm poor right now. And I get around 50-55 mpg :) I spend $30 to fill up and drive for a month.
By GotHatch?
#318207 No new pics yet but thanks to everyone on this site I have gotten my idle issues fixed. I have also filled the holed from the mid wing I removed and primed the spots.
By brandoff88
EH2_andy wrote:
brandoff88 wrote:

Because I'm poor right now. And I get around 50-55 mpg :) I spend $30 to fill up and drive for a month.

haha cant argue with that, i usually spent about 35 to fill up as prices of gas differ, and i could go about 500 or so miles before i fill up again...lasted me about 3 1/2 weeks but i would usually do some "spirited" driving on the way to work as it ws 3 am and no cops around lol
By GotHatch?
#318230 I'm getting 39 mpg hwy with no o2 sensor, wrong ecu, and a bad IACV i cant wait to see what it gets when I get it all fixed.
By GotHatch?
#319839 Here are a few pics of the corner lights I bought them and the headlights don't line up for shit and I dont think they will untill I replace the radiator support and fender.
By rustyrex
#319870 I always liked those wings on the hatch. But, after seeing I would have to drill holes to mount it I'm good. You ha e done a good job so far keep it up.