Post YOUR Hatchback here
By hondamonstercrew
#309812 so i started this build a while back and decided why not give the pro's a look at what ive done so far ill start with the for sale pic it had this was her on day one.
1.3 Litre dx hatch eg royal blue few marks and scrapes with some jdm fogs bbs asr wheels and nothing else got bit real cheap as ive had a few and know were to look here she is
beutiful blue with lots of potential
By hondamonstercrew
#309814 so i decided to go all out and do some homework all in all i got a bus load of parts and began adding chopping and screwing heres the list

rear splitter x2
amber corners
center caps for the rims
carbon duckbill
50/50 rear lights
4branch d series mani
superstreet back box with straight through system
carbon wrapped the bonnet and bootlid and de badged the car
sir ek steering wheels and here she is know Image

also got my tattoo a while back so heres proof Image hope you enjoy more soon!!!
By 1ACarlos
#310058 Looks great.
By hondamonstercrew
#310274 so i decided i need a wheel change so ive been doing some sales on the side for this guy selling track car parts and got myself some enkie 10 spoke wheels in white brand new with 4 nearly new pirelli"s on them at a seriously knocked down price pics of them coming soon also ordered few surprises for you guys viewing pleasure off ebay
By Ecc0
#310275 Coming along very nicely liking the riveted on from lip.

If your getting new wheels what are your plans for the old ones as spec depending I may be interested and am in the UK so postage is easier.
By luke vei
#310281 a great project looking good mate
By hondamonstercrew
Ecc0 wrote:Coming along very nicely liking the riveted on from lip.

If your getting new wheels what are your plans for the old ones as spec depending I may be interested and am in the UK so postage is easier.

old wheels are there if your interested dont honestly know how much id want for them as they aint in great knick but if you were willing to cover the postage im sure we could work out something they are bbs asr's 14"
pm me with an offer and we will go from there kk
By hondamonstercrew
#310322 ow and believe it or not that is just a spare rear lip i had it does not fit at all but it felt cool putting it on haha :thumb:
By hondamonstercrew
#311840 :hehe: bout time i updated this bad boy lots of pics and stories coming up for you all had a few days off work so decided to gets something done also new wheels will be ready on friday cant wait been quite impatient lately
pics up 2mara as its dark out here now and 4 a.m :thumb:
By hondamonstercrew
#312751 so its been a while finally got a bit done first off replaced the cut springs that were in it with some nice new lowering springs 8)
Then as i had the car up on the lift decided to use it to clean and tune my engine a little bit just to keep it sweet gave it a good service and re timed my dizzy and bolted on my four branch mani
after that my mam hooked me up with some nice new wheels and fresh rubber rapped around em
so looking spick and span gave it a good wash and wax also wanted give you guys a look at my ground clearance/arch clearance Image
next on the list for this one is a nice upgrade for the boot as its quiet plain jane at the moment !! ill keep you posted and thanks for looking :thumb:
By hondamonstercrew
#312958 so got some extra cash toghether and as holley(girlfriends name for my dx blue) is already clean enough and is a daily drive i decided tearing it apart for a conversion would be a waste at they end of the day its really low on fuel taxation and insurance costs over here so apart from a few more extras ill be adding on the side i think she is gona stay as it is for now at least !! :?
on they other hand 8) im looking at a new more interesting project my own build from scratch completely oem dx with bonnet and front panel damage but no rust or at least guy who told me about it said so so wish me luck as im going to get a look 2moro :lol:
By hondamonstercrew
#312965 some pics of my potential buy
By hondamonstercrew
#324494 sup everyone aint been on this in a bit but there is a lot to come in the next few months just got my hands on a b16a2 and finished my rear drum brake to disk brake conversion will also be starting the bodywork very soon looking forward to everyones input
see you sooon :hehe: