Post YOUR Hatchback here
By kimo
thenewvessel wrote:Very nice. So cleannn :thumb:

Where did you get that carpeting insert?

Thanks. It's just the stock grey carpet cleaned and sprayed black following asianrob's DIY, and with Integra Type R floor mats on top. Have to touch up the carpet every now and then as it can rub away in some areas, i would ideally like to get some carpet fabricated for it, or get carpet from an ej coupe, which are harder to come by here than they are in the US.
By kimo
#326016 Here she is again after a good day out:

My trusty old daily in the background there too 8)
By EG6_rugby
#326018 Enjoying the simple look. clean. I remeber when first fast and furious came out. everybody was rocking the stickers and spoilers. Good to see cars like these being built
By kimo
#338354 It's been a while since I've posted on here :shock:, I have a couple of updates on the progress of the car.

Tidied up my engine bay a bit:

Before

After - Phase 1 of the tidy up, still not fully complete yet 8)

Also some parts that I hope to be putting into the head at some stage:

In the photo are some S2 Pro Spec Cams, titanium valve springs and retainers, some new valve stem seals, ARP Head Bolts & Studs, AEM adjustable cam gears, Buddyclub head gasket and a new fuel pump, also have some prelude injectors that will go in too.

I had the car on the dyno too recently and managed to put down 142wkw or 190whp which I was very happy with considering I haven't upgraded the head yet or even tuned the car for its current IHE mods.

Haven't changed the car too much cosmetically as it's pretty much exactly how I like it., I did however get a nice new Spoon Sports steering wheel while I was in the States a couple of months ago :D

Will try to update more often!