Post YOUR Hatchback here
By akoutmos
#309006 Hello everyone!

Finally picked myself up a Civic hatch. Really loving the car so far. Only problem is that it is bought not built...but i will soon change that ;) This will be my DD for a bit, while I put together a G23 motor for my accord. Pics soon to come. But here is the FS thread on HT: http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=3040672

Happy to join the community here!
By Punksz6
#309010 Bad Ass!! Love the vids of this thing pulling. :thumb:
By poorman type-r
#309015 :shock: Damn that is fast. Please take this to the track! I would love to see your '60 and 1/4 time.
By Wicked
#309017 Ive seen that car before, when looking for awd conversions, I thought the owner was on these forums?
By akoutmos
#309022 Thanks guys! I will be taking it to the track as soon as i get some replacement parts. Seeing as it is my DD and it is a Frankenstein, I would like to have a back up plan if stuff breaks. Soon as i get axles and a rear diff it's game time :D. It has some overheating issues....so gotta get a new rad/fan combo. I'm thinking the T1 race development combo.
By JUICE
Wicked wrote:Ive seen that car before, when looking for awd conversions, I thought the owner was on these forums?

he is.

thats one bad ass civic you picked up dude. good luck with it!
By akoutmos
HungRealLow21 wrote:so im guessing you got it for the 11k looks really neat man i bet you this is one nicely built civic!

I picked it up for less than that. But i also traded in my CBR F4i. I miss that bike. Def recommend it for a good 600cc bike.
By 1ACarlos
#309108 Nice