Post YOUR Hatchback here
By TattooedFish
#307265 Hey guys thought I might as well share my hatch with you.

Its def not as nice as some but its got potential.

It is my daily driver so I can't do as much to it at one time as I would like to but here it is what it looked like when I got it

Sold the rims cause I needed money to fix other stuff on it so I put on the ugly steelies, fast foward few months dog ran out in front of me messed up my front end last week, dropped off my hood for airbrushing, so i picked up another hood to find out it was from a 4 door so it doesn't quite fit right, but at least i wont be topless for my parts to get stolen, got my new bumper primed, hood primed so it wont stand out too bad and here it is now

Here is a engine shot

When I got the car it had 99 problems from shortcuts people need tools taken from them sometimes.

Trans was bad when purchased, I swapped out trans while i was at it put in exedy stage1 clutch, pressure plate and fidanza, fly wheel

cam gear had been put on crooked and bent so i went ahead and replaced that with skunk2 cam gear just for eye candy, gates timing belt, double checked all the internals while i was at it since i found things like random loose bolts, even on the fly wheel, missing seals, throttlebody didn't have a gasket, the list goes on, exhaust was straight pipe that exited right at gas tank.(smh)

Anyway I will be posting a future bild thread when i am not poor and can finally afford the rest of my swap parts i need. stay tuned :D

[/img]
By Punksz6
#307302 :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#307318 Nice
By couch_c
#307327 That looks really nice, how much is it lowered?
By TattooedFish
#307368 I Honestly Dont know how low it is, its sitting on stock springs with cheapie ebay coilovers, Rides like garbage, If you look at first pix its actually slammed in that pic but i raised it back up some.

Im either going to later pickup some Koni yellow/Ground controls but ive also been thinkin bout some BWR coilovers.

I am about to start working on the breaks soon but once i get the brakes sorted out steering and suspension will come next.