Post YOUR Hatchback here
By eg_gsr92
#303724 Hello all!! So I am pretty much a 240sx guy. I have had two 93's with ka24de's and one toy with a sr20det with 500whp, but anyways to the new civic. I didn't really know much about civics but I figured that I would get into the scene. So I put my DD 240 up on craigslist for trade and didn't have any bites on trading for a eg hatch.... Until the last day that my post would be up a guy texted me wanting to trade his GSR swapped EG so I was game for it drove 2 and a half hours to pick it up in Kentucky. I instantly was in love with everything about the car, great gas mileage gsr power, and the all black leather interior. Only one thing is really wrong with the car, there is no VTEC... :? I tried wiring up myself through pinout diagrams, but no luck. Took the motor apart in little over an hour (as my current job is running my own auto shop). And to my surprise the motor is literally immaculate internal wise. :thumb: the car is slammed, but not in the way it should be. He put coil sleeves on the stock shocks and rides jank lol, but coilovers are on their way to save the day. Needs some work, but overall I love this car and I plan on making it show worthy throughout the summer.

By 92hatchie
#303725 Welcome!!!! Looking forward on seeing your build
By FG2_Andrew
#303726 needs a little love and elbow grease, but a good start! welcome
By fatcoupe
#303771 good looking car. stupid idea but check your ecu make sure its "vtec friendly"? heard of people not putting in the right ecu and no vtec
By eg_gsr92
#303782 Well when I got it the guy said it has a chipped p28 ecu to run the full power of the b18c and I believe the p28 already has the pinouts to manually wire up VTEC right?
By fatcoupe
#303820 p28 is for the z6 which does use the vtec goodness...
By 1ACarlos
#303847 Nice hatch
By egbeegee
#304202 Looks good man! Good luck on the build!