Post YOUR Hatchback here
By slownlow95
#303161 just some quick info on the car. 95 civic vx no ac. 5 speed 230xxx miles. bought it from a dealer paid 3400 i know pricey but its clean, runs great. gets around 55 to 60 mpg. skunk2 struts dropzone coilovers. front mudflaps. polished driver motor mount, passenger side bay tuck, diy city lights. painted vc, polished shift knob, header and 2.5 exhaust no cat with turbo muffler. i dont know if im going to swap if yet cause i enjoy the gas milage. car had diy hood risers for a min just got tired of the look. also recently found out my car has a water leak. comes from the head liner i belive its from the antenna. more pics and info to come.
By dbrooks
#303164 Nice hatch :thumb:

I think it would look bitchin' on some HX's :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#303183 Looks like mine!!!!!! :)
By TrailerTrash
#303199 im runnin the same strut/coilver setup :thumb:

3400 is kindof alot to pay for an eg but if its nice an clean and rust free thats not too bad at all
By Punksz6
#303210 I love the pics!! The stance is awesome too! :thumb:
By slownlow95
#303243 thanx guys i appreciate the good responses. i agree with the 3400 but i wanted a clean hatch that wasnt molested. like 2 months ago i was cleaning the glove box and had these two little plugs and they turned out to be for the front plate so i put them on...kinda rare imo. ive had the car since like oct. had a set of rota slips in a 16s with eibach springs....wasnt low enough so i traded the springs for the coil overs. traded the slips for a set of ls mesh, brand new front bumper, and rear mudflaps turned out to be for a teggy. sold those meshes to my buddy for sum del sol/integra se wheels. ended up trading those for meshes that were spray painted silver and 160 cash from this kid. i ended up losing my job from a hand injury...will explain if asked drinking and blacking out isnt fun. times got tuff so i sold my duck bill and meshes also had a factory bra. will post pics so i dont get flammed lol. anymore questions or anything dont be affraid to ask.

By slownlow95
#303406 yup i love my vx...did the passenger side bay tuck and when i did it i missed the fan wiring. it was wired wrong so when the car would warm up it would have idle surge, now the fan doesnt work. have to hard wire i belive untill i figure if its a switch or relay.

did sum more cleaning today
also started buffing it!!!!

much better than dust and stuff

factory defuser im guessing

a/c delete plastic to legit

230 and going strong. even factory shift light still works

im not sure yet if im gunna swap it, was thinking of just doing a mini me swap for the time being with a cam....plans pretty much are for a full restore. this is my hot rod
By slownlow95
familyEGuy23 wrote:Nice ride :thumb:
gas sipping vx :woot:
Let me know if you ever want to sell that valve cover :wink:

ill sell the vc any day lol how much
By fatcoupe
#303432 looks good! weather looks great where your at..must be better than the rainy weather where im at x.x and what you use when you buff?
By TrailerTrash
#303439 aw man so clean... factory clean :thumb:
By Punksz6
#303495 :thumb: On the Buff!! Its looks really good so far!