Post YOUR Hatchback here
By FG2_Andrew
#303499 Illest sticker :thumbdown:
your car :thumb:
By slownlow95
#303541 Thanx guys :D
the weather is pretty decent where im at in colorado today is kinda breezy and alot of clouds. Dont know if any of you guys have ever visited here but its amazing. Alot better than wisconsin lmao. Plus cars dont rust here just fade.
i know the illest sticker is kinda weak but im the only one who has it up where im from and i want people to google the illest craze.
My dad has being doing paint and body for over 30 years so he helps me alot. I used a makita polisher/sander pry from like 1997 with varible speeds. I cant remember the name of the compound wanna say dupont cause it says nascar on it. Used a wool pad first the a compound pad the polish pad. Then used sum cheap zep wax and waxed it by hand so no swirls. Looks amazing. I spend alot of time with the misses so i work on my car when shes at work or sleeping. So i gotta wait about an hour before i start my work again. My parents are oretty cool about me using the garage. Im also working on my buddys 96 camaro ss pro charged. Make about 500. Arizona 383 stroker. Needs bigger fuel pump and oil in boost pipes. Will post pictures later tonight on my progress and what not.
By dbrooks
#303545 coloRADo :thumb:

I'd love to move there one day. I like Ft. Collins a lot, but I don't know how I'd feel about living in a college town.

Good work though. Your car is sick :thumb:
By slownlow95
#303570 see i live about 30 or 45 min away from foco. we cruise there friday and saturday nights, alot of rednecks tho.

the misses went to work so i got busy and finished buffing the passenger side. here are some more teaser pics of it. waiting for the water to air dry then get busy waxing it. so taking a break. im using the droid razr for my pics too and cant beleive how well they come out. also realized i need to clean the interior its hella dirty and dusty now. i also burned thro the clean coat on one spot kinda pissed me off but nothing i can do. just three tiny spots ill show pics

By dbrooks
#303580 That's so shiny!
By Squanch
#303601 sexcellent! very clean
By fatcoupe
#303617 that looks goooooood :thumb: :thumb:
By slownlow95
#303645 thanx again guys

heres the pics