Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 94 EG Hatch
#310320 Also, I have good connections with the "5-0". For one, I'm a firefighter, so I deal with cops almost daily. For two, one of them lives across from me. For three, I am in VA, same state you said the Coupe is and I know about 17 VA State Troopers. Get me the VIN # off that vehicle, serial for that engine, and I can have any and all maintenence records for that vehicle, get it's estimated location, and get your shit back. No bs, bro. Tryin to help ya. Just had a cigarette with the cop "Deputy Perry" across the street and I talked to him about your situation. He said and I quote "I would be more than glad to help." Let me know what you would like me to do.

Best regards, man.
By Lo-Key
brandoff88 wrote:fuck that call the cops up there and get your shit back, and have that fuckers car impounded, i would make the drive with someone to get that shit back dude....if i lived on that side of the country youd bet i d make your ass go get that swap...sorry lol just got me fired up

EDIT: i dont know the laws up there, but im PRETTY sure if you have a stolen motor anywhere, they take your car and impound it, i've even heard of people haveing there cars crushed for that shit, i seriously say you take your shit back and teach this fucker a lesson he wont soon forget...and do you know WHO has your swap, if you can prove it with the serial number that person is going to be fucked 10 ways from sunday bro. dont let this shit go, if you can get that swap back you'll only need some lights and body work..

I'm done with this shit hole. Lived here from the time i was about 8. I think its time i head back home. I don't even remember why the fuck we moved here anyway. Nothing that helps me though i can see that for sure.
By Lo-Key
94 EG Hatch wrote:
Lo-Key wrote:
bigJOE671 wrote:
Lo-Key wrote:
b20_link wrote:word/ have a good trip :thumb:

So we cut cut back early cause I got a phone call. I came back to my car stripped, my swap gone, and $1000 on my table. When I say stripped I mean STRIPPED. seriously nothings left. Never leave someone the key to your house to feed your dog. If you do TAKE THE GARAGE KEY......I'll show you what I'm left with.

Take the $1000 and buy a M4 and ammunition

For real. This is all fucking bullshit. I'm about to move to fucking VA fuck this. I know a few people I could stay with till I get up an running in a new place.

Bro, I am very sorry to hear about that. I was hoping to check your thread and see some epicness, but like you said before, I saw bullshnit. I live in the VA. If you need a place to crash or some car help, just holler. Im in Culpeper County. Got a good race scene. Got alot of part connections here too. But it is really messed up what some people do. I wish you the best, man. Keep your head up. They probably just got jealous cuz you were making real progress on your build.

Best wishes.
-Terence.

Thanks bro. I might have too. After the Call i just had its far from a good idea to stay where i was gonna. Un done with hondas around here. Once i move i'll pick it back up. I out well over 50 hours of work into that thing in the short time i had it. I was like half hour away from it running.
By Lo-Key
94 EG Hatch wrote:Also, I have good connections with the "5-0". For one, I'm a firefighter, so I deal with cops almost daily. For two, one of them lives across from me. For three, I am in VA, same state you said the Coupe is and I know about 17 VA State Troopers. Get me the VIN # off that vehicle, serial for that engine, and I can have any and all maintenence records for that vehicle, get it's estimated location, and get your shit back. No bs, bro. Tryin to help ya. Just had a cigarette with the cop "Deputy Perry" across the street and I talked to him about your situation. He said and I quote "I would be more than glad to help." Let me know what you would like me to do.

Best regards, man.

The swap is in a coupe in CT some place. I'm gonna be moving back to va around christmas time. I'm completely lost on what to do about the motor now. I have no sólida proof besides one of my friends telling me them saw someone pulling it out of the back of a pick up truck next to a civic with no front end waiting for a motor.The marks it had on it were very unique so i believe them 100% that they saw it.
By 94 EG Hatch
Lo-Key wrote:
94 EG Hatch wrote:Also, I have good connections with the "5-0". For one, I'm a firefighter, so I deal with cops almost daily. For two, one of them lives across from me. For three, I am in VA, same state you said the Coupe is and I know about 17 VA State Troopers. Get me the VIN # off that vehicle, serial for that engine, and I can have any and all maintenence records for that vehicle, get it's estimated location, and get your shit back. No bs, bro. Tryin to help ya. Just had a cigarette with the cop "Deputy Perry" across the street and I talked to him about your situation. He said and I quote "I would be more than glad to help." Let me know what you would like me to do.

Best regards, man.

The swap is in a coupe in CT some place. I'm gonna be moving back to va around christmas time. I'm completely lost on what to do about the motor now. I have no sólida proof besides one of my friends telling me them saw someone pulling it out of the back of a pick up truck next to a civic with no front end waiting for a motor.The marks it had on it were very unique so i believe them 100% that they saw it.

Ok. I just ran across a H swap for sale. Dude is trying to sell me a full H22 swap for 1200. It is coming out of a Coupe. Just dont know where the Coupe is from, but the dude was talking about shipping, etc. If you get me the serial # from your swap, I will check it. If by chance they match, I will buy it from him and give it back to you so that you get your swap back. Sound good, man?
By Lo-Key
94 EG Hatch wrote:
Lo-Key wrote:

Best regards, man.

Ok. I just ran across a H swap for sale. Dude is trying to sell me a full H22 swap for 1200. It is coming out of a Coupe. Just dont know where the Coupe is from, but the dude was talking about shipping, etc. If you get me the serial # from your swap, I will check it. If by chance they match, I will buy it from him and give it back to you so that you get your swap back. Sound good, man?

Yeah bro that would be amazing. I'll send you the number when i get back to my truck. I have the bill of sale with it on it in the glove box.
By 94 EG Hatch
Lo-Key wrote:
94 EG Hatch wrote:
Lo-Key wrote:

Best regards, man.

Yeah bro that would be amazing. I'll send you the number when i get back to my truck. I have the bill of sale with it on it in the glove box.

Ok, man. Cool. I will look in my inbox. Just tryin to help a brother out. Besides, it's only money. Can always make more lol.