Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 94 EG Hatch
#301561 Hi, all.

I paid for a 94 EG Hatch from a good friend of mine you may or not know. His name is Adam. He has been in the True Street Nats before with his B18C1 Turbocharged and built Digi-Camo Hatch. Anyhow, on topic, he sold me this shell for $400. Came on a very decent set of steelies, Greddy Cat-Back already installed, but no engine or trans... YET! I have plans for a B20 Swap. I only have a couple of pics of her for now, but I will have more once I get my android phone lol.

Btw, she came with ALL of the interior panels, dash, cluster, etc. I just need to install them. I took time today to install the door panels.

Here she is. Definitely not in the best shape, but hey, $400 for a light EG, I dont think is too bad.

Rear end:

Front end (To the left in the background is his 9 sec GSR Hatch):

Enjoy. Please let me know what you think.
Last edited by 94 EG Hatch on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:23 am, edited 8 times in total.
By 94 EG Hatch
#301602 Oh don't worry. I will be taking my time and making sure everything is done correctly and legit. As for boost, I am not sure. Maybe, but if so, it wont be anything but mayb 5-7 lbs. This is my new DD (Once I get the B20 from JEI along with the trans). So I need to make sure I dont go over-board with performance mods. Just enough to be able to hold my own at red lights and get good fuel milage lol.
By 1ACarlos
#301645 Looks good.
By 94 EG Hatch
1ACarlos wrote:Looks good.

Thank you.

Here are some progress pics. I started the sanding and priming this week...

Sanded and primed both sides and she is now rust free. Fiberglassing will begin soon :)

Installed some amber smoked corner lights as well as anchor brackets that I made to replace the broken mount for now.

Removed the sound deading stuff from the floor board...

Who needs back seats? Weight reduction, my friends...

A nice rear shot...

Enjoy. That is all for now. Engine bay shots to come soon...
By -paul
#301907 I've never seen an EG that high before lol. Look forward to what you have in store for it! :)
By 1ACarlos
#302022 I agree that's pretty high.
By 94 EG Hatch
#302788 Hello, all. Here are some updates...

Engine Bay painted:

High Roller LOL:

CF Wing:

Dash installed:

Swap Axles:

She be like :D lol

That is all for now folks. I hope you enjoy :)
By Lo-Key
#302985 not bad for $400 at all. you see shells like that around my area that people will flat black an make them look clean an try to sell for $1500. def a good find bro cant wait to see how it turns out over time.
By 94 EG Hatch
Lo-Key wrote:not bad for $400 at all. you see shells like that around my area that people will flat black an make them look clean an try to sell for $1500. def a good find bro cant wait to see how it turns out over time.

Thanks, bro. Yea, I got it from a friend of mine. It was just sitting in his driveway collecting dust and nothing was being done with it. He was gonna part her out, but I told him that I'd take er off his hands and he shot me a decent price and I paid. I have plans and this car will be called "Black Widow" when it's done. Matte fresh black paint job, red engine bay, which the engine bay is already done, red and black zebra stripe valve cover, black rims with forged red lip, Tein Tokico full coilover suspension, B20B swap, and she will be closer to done.
By Lo-Key
94 EG Hatch wrote:
Lo-Key wrote:not bad for $400 at all. you see shells like that around my area that people will flat black an make them look clean an try to sell for $1500. def a good find bro cant wait to see how it turns out over time.

Thanks, bro. Yea, I got it from a friend of mine. It was just sitting in his driveway collecting dust and nothing was being done with it. He was gonna part her out, but I told him that I'd take er off his hands and he shot me a decent price and I paid. I have plans and this car will be called "Black Widow" when it's done. Matte fresh black paint job, red engine bay, which the engine bay is already done, red and black zebra stripe valve cover, black rims with forged red lip, Tein Tokico full coilover suspension, B20B swap, and she will be closer to done.

nice bro i like the plans. its gonna look real nice when its done by the sounds of it. not a bad name for the project either. better then what my friends keep calling mine haha.
By 94 EG Hatch
Lo-Key wrote:
94 EG Hatch wrote:

nice bro i like the plans. its gonna look real nice when its done by the sounds of it. not a bad name for the project either. better then what my friends keep calling mine haha.

Yea man. For sure. Its all good. Just let em call it what they want, but they will be quiet when she's done. But yea, man. I cant wiat till mine is done. She'll be a fun car to drive.
By 94 EG Hatch
#304068 New Updates!

Main Cluster along with A/F Gauge for Wideband and Boost Gauge:

The rear segment of my GRedyy Cat-Back exhaust:

Built Not Bought:

Enjoy and let me now what you think.

-Terence.
By 94 EG Hatch
#306988 Updates!

*GReddy Full Cat-Back Exhaust now completely installed to underframe.
*Paint job (Except hood as a full CF hood is on the way and was manufactured by SEIBON!
*A few other things to note as well that you will see in the pictures.

Enjoy and please let me know what you think!