Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 94 EG Hatch
bigJOE671 wrote:Wow! you not taking your time at all...great progress!

Overspray is easy to come off. A lot of people just don't know how to do it.

Thank you and very true about easy over-spray come off. Yea, I started rushing by not covering windows because my engine was supposed to arrive today and it didn't, but anyhow, I rushed a bit because I wanted to have the painting as close to finished as possible since I anticipated the car being roadworthy here soon. But, of course a hold-up occurred and now I just have to play it by ear for the engine.

Anyhow, today my brand new front bumper came in, so I installed it and she looks much better now.

Enjoy and please be sure to leave feedback and criticism. Just be constructive, please :)
By fago88
#310409 looks like a lot of work :thumb:
By 94 EG Hatch
fago88 wrote:looks like a lot of work :thumb:

Thanks, man. It is alot of work, but I just hope that it will all pay off when she's finished. I have over 200 labor hours into er and she don't run... YET!!! Lol.
By 94 EG Hatch
#311523 UPDATE!!!!

Bondo work has began. Painting of the front bumper, hood, and fenders are complete with all base coats. however an air-gunned final 2 coats will be going over after some light grit sanding and some feathering to assure smoothness and elimination of imperfected surfaces.

Front & Rear Tow Hooks are installed.

Here are current pics. Rear looks rough due to the rear window not being scraped down yet and the tail-lamps having some overspray, but they are being replaced soon anyway lol.

Enjoy :)
By Punksz6
#312309 Lookin Good! :thumb:
By 94 EG Hatch
#312644 Well. A BIG change in plans for the Hatchy, but it WILL happen. Already found the motor and trans. A friend of mine and her husband are selling me a swap and allowing me to make payments on it. Why do I need to make payments? Simple. Once you see the below picture, you will know why lol.

Here it is:

And by the way, it comes with a Type-S 6 speed manual trans. Now for the MOST expensive part.

http://k-tuned.3dcartstores.com/K-Swap-Package-Level-FOUR_p_23.html

Let me know whatcha think :D And by the way, I have top notch protection against thieves. Don't worry about what, but just know I have it lol ;)
By bsnizzle
#312714 love it! its been coming along very well.
By 94 EG Hatch
bsnizzle wrote:love it! its been coming along very well.

Thank you :) Been a long re-build, but I am finally getting somewhere, got and engine and trans now. So I am good to go. Gotta get teh K-Swap package though. I am gonna get the full turn-key kit which includes EVERYTHING, you need lol. So I will have more pics up as time goes by. Expect a good delay in pics of motor progress since I am still paying off the engine and still gotta save the money for the K-Swap package.
By 95kuope
#312733 :( wish i can find me law way K swap

GL bro