Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 94 EG Hatch
bigJOE671 wrote:
94 EG Hatch wrote:
bigJOE671 wrote:
94 EG Hatch wrote:Thanks. And yea, yea. I have no idea why they are doing that. Could be something with to do with my camera.

It could also be how you posted them.

Possibly and probably lol. I have no idea how to "Shrink them". Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Here you go: http://imageshack.us/

Thanks! I appreciate it. That helps ALOT lol.
By 94 EG Hatch
#307799 NEW UPDATES!!!!!

Coming Soon:
B20B!!!!
B18C5 VTEC Head.
B18C1 GSR Trans.
Weapon-R Dual Core / Pipe Intake.
Ram Horn Style Turbo Exhaust Mani.
LS Distributor and Intake Mani to compensate for the car lacking OBD2 for the B20.
Brian Crower Stage 2 FI Camshafts.
SRP Forged Pistons w/ Eagle Rods w/ ARP Rod Bolts.
ARP Extreme Head Studs.
70mm Throttle Body.
Brian Crower 95mm Crankshaft.
Ferrea Valves.
BLOX Valve Springs.
Brian Crower Valve Seats & Retainers.
Skunk2 Cam Gears.

Already Here (Not Installed):
HKS Type-RS Fluttering B.O.V
Garrett T3/T4 Turbocharger.
Slotted & Drilled oversized rotors.
Ceramic pads.
Mishimoto Aluminum Dual Core Radiator.

Pics of exterior work done. Still ALOT more left to do.

Windows and Windshield are nice and clean:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Applied a test coating of Rustoleum Clear Coat Enamel:

Smoked out tails:

Let me know what you think.
By 94 EG Hatch
bigJOE671 wrote:Nice! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks, man. I appreciate that.
By 94 EG Hatch
#309370 We were workin hard trying to remove stubborn stuck rotors. No luck, they gonna have to be pressed off.

Radiator installed..

Velocity stack! (Yes, I know, awkward placement, but I will explain why it is there later).

Engine, yes a B18C1 GSR (Changed the plan a bit from B20 to B18), 70 trim turbocharger, built internals, and ready to go! My boy Justin hit me up and offered me his old GSR engine that is built, and I mean built. Dynoed at over 500 BHP / FlyWHP. Ran 13.2s on all motor, but now with boost, we are building and gonna try out around 25 lbs to start and see what numbers she lays down :D :D

SOME DETAILS:
Engine / Block: Darton? (I think) Sleeved Block
Head: B18C1
MODS: head studs, rod bolts, 95mm Crank, Stage III FI camshafts, Full porting and polishing, honed and bored (To what compression, I have no idea at this moment in time), etc, etc. A more complete mod list is to come. There is much more; fuel delivery system, transmission, etc, etc. NOTE: All stats on the HP of this engine came from when this engine was in his DC Tegg.

Let me know whatcha think :D
By 94 EG Hatch
#309626 Found a decent bit of "Dust" along with some unsmooth surface after applying more clear-coat, so let the sanding begin....

Respray to come without the interference from "Mother Nature" and her dust-mite buddies :)
By 94 EG Hatch
#309635 A long, sleepless night, of nothing more than sanding like hell. Wrist is bleeding and arms are sore, but I LOVE it lol.

Enjoy :)
By 94 EG Hatch
bigJOE671 wrote:an air sander should help

Soooo true. Wish I had one! Lol. I am just glad that all sanded areas are smooth as baby's bottom. That means that after using canned air to clean and remove all dust / pain particles, and the re-spray takes place in a closed area, she should look clean. I certainly hope so.
By bigJOE671
#309778 Can't wait to see the finished product :woot:

I'm also waiting for my car to be finished painting...I don't want to rush the guy

I like the metallic paint :thumb:
By 94 EG Hatch
bigJOE671 wrote:Can't wait to see the finished product :woot:

I'm also waiting for my car to be finished painting...I don't want to rush the guy

I like the metallic paint :thumb:

Thanks, man. Alot of hard work has gotten me here and alot more will get this car finished up. Can't wait till she's done.
By DontHateonEG8
#309893 nice build thread
not gonna lie, you need to invest into a pair of jacks bro. harbor freight or auto places have some cheap options
By 94 EG Hatch
DontHateonEG8 wrote:nice build thread
not gonna lie, you need to invest into a pair of jacks bro. harbor freight or auto places have some cheap options

Thanks, man. I appreciate that. And yea, I am going to look into a set. it would not only make working on the car easier, but it would also take pressure off of the front assembly sense most of the dead weight is resting on it due to the angle of lean. I just need to get these darned rotors off and then I can get the wheels back on. Thanks again. I will definitely look into that.
By Rotary_EG4dr
#309940 not a bad start! lol keep it goin!!!