Post YOUR Hatchback here
By brandoff88
#327185 i have a jdm tranny from my old d15b vtec that has a stage 2 exedy clutch kit, probably got about 50 thousand miles on it, but its still mated to the old motor, and its in good condition no grinds or werid noises..its too bad i live in washington and you live in ohio...id probably sell it for 250 or so if you paid shipping..but thats probably costly...and then id have to get it off the motor
lol
By rustyrex
#327209 Well, it took me 4 or 5 hours hours but i finally got the motor and tranny aligned and put back into the car around midnight lastnight. Now i ran into another snag. I thought i could replace the lower ball joints without removing the axles. I had to cut the lower ball joint stud that goes into the knuckle and did not break the axle nut loose. So now i have to find a way to ge the axle nut loose so i can replace the ball joints and tie rod ends. Man this sucks ass. i have every part i need to put this thing back together but i keep running into hiccups.
By rustyrex
#327306 So, i managed to get the axle nuts broke loose. I had to use the handle from my engine lift, a big ass pry bar and a breaker bar but the knuckle is off. i discovered the upper ball joint are trashed. Next month i have to order them. Once they come in everything in the front will be brand new. Then i realized i have never looked over the rear suspension. I am gonna try to finish up the front end and get it on the ground this week so i can look over the rear. I am anticipating having/choocing to redo everything just like the front.
By rustyrex
#353781 Damn I forgot all about this thread sorry guys.

I'll post some recent pictures later today or tomorrow. I am going to be starting the rust repair soon. I am trading my 96 integra LS to a neighbor who can do the quarter panel replacement for me. He is almost finished building his 2009 LS3 powered KIA Sorento. So I have nothing but confidence that he can help me weld on some quarters and do patch panels where needed. And I just picked up a pair of American Bass XFL 12s. When I start building the box and redoing my alternator and wiring expect a ton of pictures. I love sar audio and have competed I'm DB Drag for close to 12 years and held 3 world records and championships. So I guarantee you this will be the loudest eg hatch anyone will ever see when its done.