-new alignment

Page 2
-just talking

Page 3
-header, test pipe, midpipe, muffler put on

Page 4
-degreased the motor
-manual rack put in
Last edited by newyorkhatch on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:52 am, edited 8 times in total.
By TrailerTrash
#297765 looks great!

whats under the hood?
By newyorkhatch
#297774 mini-me swap. b7/z6, cx tranny, exedy clutch
Last edited by newyorkhatch on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By newyorkhatch
#297846 Got a new package today..
..and after the installation of those Megan Racing lowering springs and Password JDM corners. i have a new core support to make everything line up just need to get the time to rip this one off and throw that one on.
By inagawa
#297891 Good Start man, i got my hatch coming along as well, What's your plans for it?
By Punksz6
#297926 Looks Good! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#298090 Nice hatch
By newyorkhatch
#298134 Got some progress done today. Got a alignment and re-clearcoated my CF duckbill.

Picture of the suspension

Quick picture with my friends lsVTEC integra

Next day off (next tuesday) I will probably be replacing the core support so the front end lines up. From there I am saving money for a swap of some sort but do not know what I really want to do yet.
By newyorkhatch
#298415 Just about got my Black Interior complete, there isn't any pictures of how bad it was when i got it but its got a new black dash, new black wheel, new almost mint door panels, back seat along with spare tire cover w/ carpet. I still need the plastic that wraps around the steering column, a black lower dash (cig lighter, ash tray, coin holder type thing), black integra or del sol seats with green stripe, black rear seat and some nice OEM floor mats would do me nice.

Heres my newly re-cleared spoiler on the car and carbon fiber hatch with no over spray on it anymore
Last edited by newyorkhatch on Wed May 23, 2012 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
By newyorkhatch
#299401 Well me procrastinating putting the new core support ended up biting me in the ass. Saturday the hood flew up smashing the windshield and denting the roof up bad and obviously destroyed the hood. Monday I had a new windshield installed and got my new hood on. Tuesday the core support got put on. Here is some pictures of the new support put in.
How it made everything line up, finally straight
Engine bay shot. Car is slowly coming along.

My buddy and I are setting up a place to paint his k24 eg sedan and my hatch which is probably the next thing i will be doing
By newyorkhatch
#299682 Found this laying in my basement off my sedan, honda A/C delete plate.

Also got a new set of paint gun's so it should be a matter of weeks before its painted. Can't decide if I want to stick with the green or paint it white how it came.

Pounded the roof out alot more, still have yet to decide the best route to getting it straight again. I will take some pictures of that tomorrow if I remember.
By TrailerTrash
newyorkhatch wrote:Found this laying in my basement off my sedan, honda A/C delete plate.

never heard of this. any more info or pics of where it fits?
By newyorkhatch
#299703 Next to the radiator where the a/c would be. heres a couple pics
ImageImage
ImageImage
couldn't get a picture of the 4th one. Its cold here half the year and it screws right out in summer time but in the winter it does help not having 5 degree cold and snow blowing onto the motor i would assume :thumb: