Post YOUR Hatchback here
By newyorkhatch
#302702 Well going on the on-ramp to the highway the other day there was some asshole in a VW GTI behind me riding my ass so i took off, started spinning the tire (no lsd...) next thing i know the wheel is cocked crazy to be going straight down the road. Popped the tire, about a 1 inch gash on the inside. So as of now she is riding with the 2 steelies on the front.

On other news. My mother went to buy a new car and asked me if i was interested in her car before she traded it in. Its a 2004 chevy cavilar, just hit 100k shes owned it since it has 25 miles on it.
I kept the hatch on the road along with putting the cavilar on the road so i can still drive it when i want to. Cavilar is mainly a winter car, or when the hatch breaks or i dont feel like driving it (around town, clutch is crazy)

..2 days until i get my license back :thumb:
By newyorkhatch
#302887 The hatch is out to kill me. The day after I got my 2nd car and I spiked the brakes for some guy who stopped short and they just sink right to the floor...master cylinder was replaced by me 2 days after I got the car so i know that is good, i re-filled it and went 1/2 a block and the brakes were shot again. Got tomorrow off so I will track the break in the line and a buddy has new stainless steel break lines that I might just do both fronts so I dont have to worry about this again. This is after my tire popped on the highway doing 65.

Day off tomorrow and I get my license back tomorrow and plan on driving the hatch at some point during that day so will rip the hatch apart early and get this fixed.

Heres a picture how the hatch currently sits with steelies on front and my 2nd car i just got, its just a reliable car.

By newyorkhatch
#305874 Update on the hatch was the steering was skipping and i just bought the secondary car so i have been driving around thinking the rack is just beat...ended up having my buddy check it and it was just the knuckle that grabs the rack from the actual column that grabs those teeth...so i tightened it back up and now shes good to go, got her out for a the first car wash in weeks..

Also cleaned the inside with my complete black interior except for seats :thumb:

Got 2 new tires for the gold rims to be on front again soon here.
By fatcoupe
#306107 :thumb: looks good!
By newyorkhatch
Deffyjeffy wrote::headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Where in new york are you?
By newyorkhatch
fatcoupe wrote::thumb: looks good!

Thanks I'm doing what I can with what I got.
By baconsauce
newyorkhatch wrote:

Rochester, NY
8)
s
By newyorkhatch
Deffyjeffy wrote:
newyorkhatch wrote:

Rochester, NY
8)
s

Up top. I'm down in binghamton. You should get down to honda day in august, would come right thru here we got 10 cars already planning on going
By baconsauce
newyorkhatch wrote:
Deffyjeffy wrote:
newyorkhatch wrote:

Rochester, NY
8)
s

Up top. I'm down in binghamton. You should get down to honda day in august, would come right thru here we got 10 cars already planning on going

I'm right down there at Heinrietta
I couldn't get my civic on road because of window and my radiator support needed to replace

I don't even mind to swing by the honda day in aug, hopefully I'll get it on road this summer though
By newyorkhatch
Deffyjeffy wrote:
newyorkhatch wrote:
Deffyjeffy wrote:
newyorkhatch wrote:

Rochester, NY
8)
s

I'm right down there at Heinrietta
I couldn't get my civic on road because of window and my radiator support needed to replace

I don't even mind to swing by the honda day in aug, hopefully I'll get it on road this summer though

I hear you. I had to replace my radiator support also, i think page 2 or 3 that is on here.
By newyorkhatch
#307455 A buddy of mine grabbed me a manual rack today, once that is on then i can drive the car daily again :thumb: that will give me motivation to start working on this again. More updates soon!